Random Observation: Walking Behavior Past vs Today

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
It used to be we were all programed and encouraged to walk on the right side of a sidewalk and youd easily flow down your side as others easily flowed down their side. Now theres no rationale of where you should walk. Everyone believes they own the entire path and its your responsibility to watch out for them and get out of their way.

Then there’s the family of 4 who wants to walk 4 wide while holding hands - then suddenly stop.

I’ve also noticed that everyone walks like they are drunk. Swaying a bit to the left or a bit to the right. Nobody seems to be able to walk a straight line.

Redhawk

Then there’s the family of 4 who wants to walk 4 wide while holding hands - then suddenly stop.

I’ve also noticed that everyone walks like they are drunk. Swaying a bit to the left or a bit to the right. Nobody seems to be able to walk a straight line.
Or the family of four is spread out across the sidewalk but each person is two paces off each other so they're in a zig-zag formation taking up the entire sidewalk.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom