News Return of the Walt Disney World tram fleet tracker

bcoachable

Bringing the trams back - It’s the Right thing to do…
the diz doesn’t seem interested in doing what’s right anymore- or at least with the frequency of the past. (With all due respect to the front line Cast Members who are working tirelessly at making the Disney difference still relevant)

PaulZ

Saturday we went to Hollywood Studios. As I’ve stated before, I have back problems but I’m not handicap. Walking from the car to the entrance was difficult but i managed. Leaving though after walking half the day was awful. I had to stop 3 times to stretch my back on the way back to the car. I told my wife I’m not going back to a park until trams return. It was very painful and very difficult to do for me.

castlecake2.0

Saturday we went to Hollywood Studios. As I’ve stated before, I have back problems but I’m not handicap. Walking from the car to the entrance was difficult but i managed. Leaving though after walking half the day was awful. I had to stop 3 times to stretch my back on the way back to the car. I told my wife I’m not going back to a park until trams return. It was very painful and very difficult to do for me.
Guest.services@disneyworld.com

tell them!

Wilkie

Went to Magic Kingdom a couple of days ago and after we left I was emailed a survey to complete - one of the questions was - what was the worst thing about my day - so I put that there were no parking lot trams - at least I know that they now know I hate not having the trams 😂

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
The rumor is they will return once full capacity returns. In order for that to happen Disney has to be fully staffed. In order for that to happen, Disney has to have stuff to sell. If you havent noticed, most of the gift shops oitside of World of Disney has alot of open space. Dont think thats due to social distancing. Supply chain issues from the manufacturing source China likely is keeping Disney from being able to fully restock. The tram issue is something that irks me and why I havent been to the MK nearly as many times as other parks.

JoeCamel

The rumor is they will return once full capacity returns. In order for that to happen Disney has to be fully staffed. In order for that to happen, Disney has to have stuff to sell. If you havent noticed, most of the gift shops oitside of World of Disney has alot of open space. Dont think thats due to social distancing. Supply chain issues from the manufacturing source China likely is keeping Disney from being able to fully restock. The tram issue is something that irks me and why I havent been to the MK nearly as many times as other parks.
If they sent the tram drivers to the ports for the containers they would have their merch

ToTBellHop

1638484003733.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom