Rumor Jingle Bell Jingle Bam

jrhwdw

It's mindboggling to me that they wouldn't at least continue those nighttime shows.
Same here! Just because Bell, BAM! is now confirmed that it's not returning is no reason not to continue DMM and WWOA! Maybe the times will only be in the App starting tomorrow? DHS doesn't need to go the opposite direction of MK/ Epcot!!!!!!

SoFloMagic

It's mindboggling to me that they wouldn't at least continue those nighttime shows.
Its mind-boggling to me that they'd cut malificent from festival of fantasy. Charge $220 for a Christmas party. Fire a dog. Slow-walk tron. Replace happily ever after with a worse show. Raise the price of my annual pass by 50%.

Not to be negative, but this sounds just like them

wdwfan22

I personally don’t think the projections shows are needed. Every time I’ve been in the park there has only been a handful of people watching and those that are watching are expecting fireworks. I’m sure satisfaction scores can’t be that high for a projection show.

ToTBellHop

We have to imagine Disney IT being oblivious? I thought that was common knowledge.
That’s not fair. Due to the pandemic, Disney IT was cut down to one worker.
1638381947927.jpeg

Timothy is doing his best.

They initially hired Jeffrey to run Genie+ but he was let go because, well
1638382083754.png

disneygeek90

I wish SSG had more to it. I like it enough because I absolutely crave the feeling of the Osborne Lights. It doesn't even hold a candle to it, but at least it's something.

Needs more lights... and adding more songs and acts would be nice.

jrhwdw

I wish SSG had more to it. I like it enough because I absolutely crave the feeling of the Osborne Lights. It doesn't even hold a candle to it, but at least it's something.

Needs more lights... and adding more songs and acts would be nice.
How often does SSG play? If I remember correctly, it was all night Pre COVID but with TOT Beacon Of Magic, it seems more spread out this year on Streams.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom