SPOILERS: Spider-Man No Way Home (Including Teasers/Trailers Speculation)

Budd

They're definitely holding out on something/someone. All the Tobey and Andrew talk and there has been NOTHING about who that 6th villain is. A lot of spec, but no leakages or even rumors.

I mean, it's pretty much a given fact that Tobey and Andrew are in this, but there hasn't even been the slightest hint or clue about the 6th villain. Some don't even think there is one.
I never understood why people assumed 6.
Most likely they were thinking a Sinister Six movie or tie-in, which this is not. It's not only villains making comebacks from the past in this, if you consider Simmons returning as JJJ. There could be a handful of unannounced cameos, or none at all and we've seen all the throwbacks that are in this. Will be interesting to see.

Jedijax719

6 years ago (CANNOT believe it has been 6!!!), I thought it was weird that none of my students were excited for TFA. I was sad that it seemed SW was not seen as "cool" or interesting like it once was. But then it did the numbers it did. Everything was about Marvel.

Now, NONE of them care or are excited about Spidey. So.......I don't know what to think!

lazyboy97o

Was speaking to someone today who suggested that there could be a HUGE post-credit scene (they were just throwing it out there-no spoilers or inside information). I was then thinking that maybe
we get the 6th villain in the post-credit scene and that could spawn this trilogy of movies that follow. Think of it like the Thanos scene at the end of Avengers and all it spawned.

I mean-you KNOW there will be at least 2 credit scenes.
Responding to this here in the spoiler thread.

Supposedly one of the scenes is a continuation of the scene from Venom: Let Their Be Carnage that establishes the symbiote in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Jedijax719

Responding to this here in the spoiler thread.

Supposedly one of the scenes is a continuation of the scene from Venom: Let Their Be Carnage that establishes the symbiote in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
I haven't heard or seen that anywhere. That would make people go CRAZY!!!!

But yeah it's already been established at the end of LTBC.

Budd

Told you its going to be the biggest movie of the year. In less than 1 month's time it will be the highest grossing movie of the year.
That's kinda been a given for a long time now. Unless the omricon variant goes nuclear globally in the next few weeks, it's pretty obvious this thing is going to smash records.

Budd

Nobody disagreed with you. You are not a prophet.
12221a.jpg

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Is this what you meant to say? If so, you may be right about that.
No I said what I said. Some here were saying because it is coming out mid december it had no chance of catching Shang-Chi as the top movie of the year and I told them that was a dum dum take that only dummys would have. Which all the pre sales have proved me right so far.

lazyboy97o

The beauty of the infinite possibilities of the multiverse is that there is likely one out there that aligns to made up bullocks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom