Living with the baboons

Ayla

Security isn't going to do much of anything. They have a largely "observe and report" role when it comes to physical confrontations. The most they can do is verbally encourage them to stop.

The sheriff's office needs to be called in to physically break it up, if necessary.
So at least a 30 minute response time. Sounds legit.

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
I took the original vid.

Out of no where, these two groups started yelling at each other, then, well the vid tells the story. Saw both parties in the queue ahead of us. No sign of intoxication or anything. Security stopped the one group before they could leave the pavilion. Not sure at all what sparked all of this

Edit: Being told that the fight was over, you guessed it, mask compliance. Been told by a few different people. Take it with a grain of salt obviously.

Last edited:

Sir_Cliff

I took the original vid.

Out of no where, these two groups started yelling at each other, then, well the vid tells the story. Saw both parties in the queue ahead of us. No sign of intoxication or anything. Security stopped the one group before they could leave the pavilion. Not sure at all what sparked all of this
That response from security seems reasonable considering the altercation was relatively short and came out of nowhere.

As for the altercation happening in the first place, well, tens of thousands of people go through Epcot every day, so things like this are bound to happen from time to time.

Clamman73

I took the original vid.

Did you see why that guy was on the floor?

PirateFrank

I took the original vid.

Edit: Being told that the fight was over, you guessed it, mask compliance. Been told by a few different people. Take it with a grain of salt obviously.

Thanks for being on the spot to raise your phone to record it. Much appreciated! Every time I witness something worthy of recording, like this...I stare like a moron....and then after its over, turn around to whoever is behind me and say "did you see that?" when I could have recorded it and showed it to them.

btw, you said mask compliance. Was it a case of one family arguing with the other over not wearing their masks properly? Because I thought it funny that they all had their masks down and screaming at each other. I guess the masks weren't as important as fighting over them. lol

Heppenheimer

It is. Sunshine Seasons is becoming Conflicts. It adds synergy.

And draws on the deep Epcot legacy of how Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit was actually a gang theme song.
Now that you mention it, Mr. (or was it Señor?) Broccoli did look a little bit like a pimp.

Kkveggies.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom