The Proposals: Dream Wedding

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
The Dark Knight Returns
1637345558589.png

Based on DC Comics The Dark Knight Returns novel, This takes place in 1986 as Bruce Wayne is 55 years old, he retired being as Batman over ten years ago, there's new criminal gangsters called the Mutants want it to destroy Gotham City, now Batman is returning into the streets as he saving the city again since ten years ago, as a female teenager girl named Carrie Kelley as new Robin want to help Batman to put end the leader of the Mutants, meanwhile Harvey Dent is given his new look after being as Two-Face for years to reforming but as the Joker sees Batman is back, he wanted to get ready to attack Gotham City. Meanwhile at the White House, Washington DC,
Superman and president Ronald Reagan discuss the events in Gotham, with the latter suggesting that Batman may have to be arrested. Clark Kent talks with Wayne, and is then deployed by Washington to the Latin American country of Corto Maltese, where he fights Soviet combat forces in a conflict that may ignite World War III. Now Commissioner Gordon is now retired, there was new commissioner named Captain Ellen Yindel, declares Batman a wanted criminal for his vigilante activities.
The movie was released in 2015 by Warner Bros. Pictures and DC Comics.

Evilgidgit

BUCKY O'HARE
Boss-Fight-Buxky-O-Hare-Anouncement.jpg
The comic book-turned-cartoon by Larry Hama and Michael Golden returns as a brand new, space-faring animated epic! The Aniverse is in great peril! The Toad Empire, once a crumbling ruin, has been resurrected from the space-dust by a fusion of good intentions and bad ideas. With flies at an all-time low, the toad scientists created KOMPLEX, an AI designed to fix and secure their infrastructure and future. Yet, like all AIs created by amphibians, KOMPLEX developed dreams of universal conquest - believing all other species to be inferior and required controlling. Through brainwashing and mass militarisation, the Toad Empire began taking over system after system.

The United Animal Federation (UAF) countered with the S.P.A.CE. program (Sentient Protoplasm Against Colonial Encroachment), a fleet of small frigates designed for stealth combat. But, due to budget cuts, only two ships were funded: The Indefatigable, captained by the seasoned Commander Dogstar; and the Righteous Indignation, commanded by Bucky O'Hare, a rough-around-the-edges upstart, yet a skilled fighter pilot, and a brave leader. With the UAF's armed forces scattered across the Aniverse, Bucky has to recruit a ragtag group of oddballs to crew his ship: first mate Jenny of Aldebaran, a cat with untapped psionic powers, who struggles to uphold her society's secrecy; gunner Deadeye Duck, a four-armed, shoot-from-the-hip ex-pirate from Canard III; Blinky, a neurotic, cycloptic android; the engineer Bruiser, a short-tempered Betelgeusian Berserker Baboon, standing in for his missing brother Bruce; and a young, bright lad named Will DuWitt, that rarest of species called a "hoo-man". Together, the crew must overcome their own differences and battle the Toad Empire as they threaten the Aniverse, including Bucky's homeworld of Warren.

LET'S CROAK US SOME TOADS!

NateD1226

Original Poster
Day 14

You know, I had a different prompt planned for today. However, after the mess that was Destination D23, I think I have another one in mind.

Your task is to…
Propose your dream Disney Parks announcement. BUT it can not be about retail or dining.

I am sure you will be able to think of at least one thing you have always wanted to see in the Disney Parks. Well, announce it here! Who knows, maybe the Disney interns are lurking and will feed your ideas to Chapek.

Some reminders:
-You can keep it simple! You don’t have to make a full blown 10 page document on the ride. You can do a couple sentences and/or a few pictures. Whatever you feel comfortable with

-Don’t be scared to share your ideas! Every idea is a good idea

-Have fun with it! Don’t be afraid to think outside the box.​

Disney Warrior

It is I, Bob Chapek here to announce that Stitch’s Great Escape will be replaced by Wreck It Ralph: Journey through the Internet!

What is this new attraction, you may ask?

Wreck it Ralph: Journey through the Internet is a brand new
trackless dark ride themed around the hit franchise. Ralph, Vanellope, and the crew will take you through the internet as they try to fix it.​

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
Day 14

You know, I had a different prompt planned for today. However, after the mess that was Destination D23, I think I have another one in mind.

Your task is to…
Propose your dream Disney Parks announcement. BUT it can not be about retail or dining.

I am sure you will be able to think of at least one thing you have always wanted to see in the Disney Parks. Well, announce it here! Who knows, maybe the Disney interns are lurking and will feed your ideas to Chapek.

Some reminders:
-You can keep it simple! You don’t have to make a full blown 10 page document on the ride. You can do a couple sentences and/or a few pictures. Whatever you feel comfortable with

“We’re very pleased to announce the third park of Disneyland Resort: DisneySky.”

Brer Panther

Propose a new maze for Universal Studios Horror Nights. BUT it must be centered around an already existing IP
Have they done a Simpsons "Treehouse of Horror"-themed maze yet? Seems like a no-brainer.
Propose a reboot to ANY franchise from ANY studio. BUT the franchise being rebooted must have started PRIOR to 2000.
Uh... a Gummi Bears reboot?
I really do not want to come across as repetitive, but right now my dream Disney Parks announcement would be a cancellation of the Splash Mountain retheme.

Chaos Cat

Day 14

Your task is to…

Some reminders:

"Today, we would like to show you the designs for our cast members for our new Zootopia land in Shanghai." *shows concept art for what are clearly fursuits*

...What? Tell me the internet's reaction wouldn't be glorious!

DashHaber

Inside The Mind

set_inside_out_easter_eggs_7.jpg

Now, as we turn our eyes to Epcot, we have heard complaints about the state of the Imagination! Pavilion. Well, we shall do something drastic. It may be surprising to hear, but we will tear down the Imagination! Pavilion, so that we can imagine something new. From the very realms of thought and inspiration, this new pavilion will take guests on a journey inside the human mind. However, we won't be alone. Joy, Sadness, and all the Emotions from the beloved film Inside Out will join us, as we go Inside The Mind.

In this new Epcot pavilion, guests will enter the mind of Riley, where they will discover quite a bit about how the human mind works. We can join the Emotions for Emotional Support, an animatronics show that follows Riley through a tough school day and showcases ways in which we can all help our mental health when things get rough. If you're looking for something more whimsical, then hop aboard the Train of Thought and join Bing Bong in learning how the mind works through the creative process, with the perfect mentor to guide the way: Figment! Of course, don't forget the fun play activities in Brain Trainers, giving kids of all ages a chance to exercise their creative thoughts or their logic skills.

By bringing together a beloved animated film with a critical topic for anyone to learn about, Inside The Mind is a new chance to capture that mix of educational and entertaining upon which Epcot was founded.

DisneyManOne

The Spark is Reborn!

Dre895027LARGE.jpg

To celebrate not only Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary, but EPCOT's forthcoming 40th, as well, we are proud to announce that the original Journey Into Imagination will be returning to EPCOT! Yes, at long last, a new generation of fans will be able to enjoy the ride their parents or relatives did back in the day. Dreamfinder will once again join our favorite dragon, Figment, for a jolly quest to see what gives the mind that "one little spark of inspiration." Likewise, the original ImageWorks will also be re-opening, allowing guests to exercise their imagination in a fun way!

This is the first time in the history of Walt Disney World that a long-since-closed ride will re-open, and rest assured, our Imagineers are working diligently to ensure the experience is replicated down to the last detail. We have been pouring over all the blueprints, schematics, photographs and all other resources we could find, and for all you old EPCOT Center fans, you will be quite satisfied. Plus, the work is being supervised by Tony Baxter, who -- in addition to serving as consultant for our re-theming of Splash Mountain -- will be supervising the restoration of this EPCOT Center classic.

Journey Into Imagination with Figment is set to close on December 2, so if you'd like one last open house at the Imagination Institute, be sure to drop by before then. The restored Journey Into Imagination and ImageWorks are set to open on October 1, 2022, EPCOT's 40th anniversary.

Suchomimus

Day 3

All that partying from yesterday made me extremely tired. I think we all need a hotel that will allow us to relax and watch movies all day long.

1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that's what the app is perfect for. Sounds  perfect Wahhhh, I don't wanna Hi Disney Lovers, this blog is for Disney Gifs.  Please check out the TAGS to navigate through the many different Disney  movies featured on this blog. And ...

Your task is to…
Propose a new hotel for any Disney park. BUT it has to be a retheme of an already existing hotel.

Some reminders:

Disney's Emerald Archipelago Resort
15513291978_6356c067bf_k-1024x724.jpg

in8cqzlj7gl71.jpg
Replacing Old Key West, Disney's Emerald Archipelago; so named for the shimmering green waterways and the vibrant green of the foliage; takes guests across the exotic reaches of Southeast Asia. Much like the Caribbean Beach, this new resort would be divided into the six regions of Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Indonesia; with the buildings, courtyards, walkways, and interiors throughout taking on their respective countries' architecture, designs, and artifacts. The resort would also feature gold-caramel beaches and a sprawling marketplace.

Last edited:

NateD1226

Original Poster
Day 15

It is National Television Day! There are plenty of amazing shows out there on many different platforms. We all have our own tastes, and it would be fun to showcase that!

Star Wars Visions GIF - Star Wars Visions The Duel - Discover & Share GIFs

Your task is to…
Propose a new series for ANY cable channel/streaming you’d like. BUT it must be an animated series

Some reminders:

ThemeParkPriest

The Adventures of Silly Billy
6A5FC6D3-D99B-4194-8470-10F2EA1B5BBD.jpeg

Silly Billy—the clueless but fun frog—teams up with an assortment of eclectic characters including Max the Monarch butterfly, Jack the Jack-O-Lantern, Army the armadillo, Angel the dog, and Eric the Elf. They come up against villains such as Black Cat and Silly Devil. The series debuts Saturday, January 15th at 10 am Eastern on Cartoon Network.

WazHatter08

Day 15

It is National Television Day! There are plenty of amazing shows out there on many different platforms. We all have our own tastes, and it would be fun to showcase that!

Your task is to…
Propose a new series for ANY cable channel/streaming you’d like. BUT it must be an animated series

Some reminders:

Welcome to……………

THE ADVENTURES OF SMART MORT

from King Julien… just a fun spin off that I would absolutely watch

DashHaber

Little Nemo in Slumberland

winsor_mccay_little_nemo_fp_gb_3d_44817_1609091535_id_1077469.png

For over a century, Winsor McCay has left a landmark in the world of comics and art when he began his seminal comic strip Little Nemo. Now, at long last, the iconic comic strip is coming to Netflix with a brand new animated series, reimagining this fantastical world for a new generation with awe-inspiring animation. Here, a modern-day boy named Nemo Vesper drifts to sleep and finds himself chosen to become the new playmate of Princess Camilla, the Princess of Slumberland. His nightly adventures from this command bring him to Slumberland, a wondrous land that looks like a mixture of a Victorian city and a candy-colored circus. It is this phantasmagorical realm that is home to beings like the eminent King Morpheus and panicky Dr. Professor, along with the mischievous Flip. Of course, even the brightest of dreams can have a little darkness, and rumors of the Nightmare King swirl in the land...

From the topsy-turvy antics of Befuddle Hall to the shadowy corners of the Mushroom Forest, follow Nemo as he goes on the adventure of a lifetime...at least, until he wakes up!

WazHatter08

Day 14

Your task is to…

Some reminders:

Good Mornog, It is I, Bob “Money Stealer” Cheapek, the guy who for no reason brought out the Target CEO, and I have an announcement… We are adding a lot more rides like Horizons, an Emperors New Groove ride and we are also purchasing Six Flags so yeaaaa lots of new Looney Tunes attractions for DHS ANDDDDD we also traded DC (which we acquired from the Six Flags deal) for The rights to Shrek, complete rights to Marvel, Woody Woodpecker (the kids are gonna be happy with the gREAT kids coaster we make out of this one) and We also got DreamWorks so new rides on the way from the likes of Kung Fu Panda, Turbo, Madagascar, Peabody and Sherman, etc.

I am 99.99999999% sure I just saved my job

(I hope I don’t make the business go bankrupt) 😬😬😬😬😬😬

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Disney Warrior

Day 15

Your task is to…

Some reminders:

The Snurples

Based on the show that Manny watches in Diary of A Wimpy Kid, this animated kids show will now premiere on Disney Junior and Disney+, but don’t worry, this show won’t teach your kids a new alien language!​

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Super Mario Adventures (Netflix original animated TV series)
1637588280776.png

Nintendo and Netflix are in their partnership to make a new Super Mario animated TV series
Join our heroes of the Mushroom Kingdom, Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Toad on the adventures to fight Bowser and his minions,
the heroes will their power ups like Super Mushrooms, Fire Flowers, Power Stars, and more! You'll encounter other Mario characters such as Yoshi, Princess Daisy, Wario, Donkey Kong and more!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom