News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

mightynine

My god, I don't believe I've ever seen a purple hue so striking. Thank you Mr. The Zach, for allowing these barely worthy visual orbs to bask in the glory of such striking purple!

Just imagine what type of screws will hold up the stand-by and lightning lane signs! Maybe you shouldn't, you may not be able to handle such wonders!

tommyhawkins

Disney routinely has construction projects on night shifts
I wasn't talking about working at night instead of the day. I am talking about putting a third shift on a project because perhaps a project is 1372 days into construction, doesn't have a roof and is most likely at least 10months away from having a train running on it, despite being promised for October

peter11435

I wasn't talking about working at night instead of the day. I am talking about putting a third shift on a project because perhaps a project is 1372 days into construction, doesn't have a roof and is most likely at least 10months away from having a train running on it, despite being promised for October
I know what you were talking about. Disney routinely has construction projects that are active on all shifts.

Epcot82Guy

While it looks kinda cool, this story line is making me less and less excited about this by the day. We are destroying the entire theme of a park to add a pseudo space coaster. I'm not saying this is a decent idea or coaster and that entry is kinda cool. But, it's not worth the death of Epcot's ideas and sight lines.

celluloid

it’s not billions….

Poorly worded on my part. I meant companies sponsorship all over including over at Test Track and The Disney resort sponsorships they have.

GM paid 32 million just for the first ten years of sponsoring the general motors pavilion. And with inflation...wow.(about 200 million) The last known deal was in 1999 as the ten year deal was then undisclosed and then they resigned another decade deal when Test Track was redone into what we know it has now.

Then in 1999 there was a ten year deal that likely cost more than that with Test Track becoming a major must do attraction of EPCOT.

Siemens, paid 100 million dollars just for a little over a decade with Spaceship Earth.

EPCOT has made billions just over the names on their Futureworld attractions.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
While it looks kinda cool, this story line is making me less and less excited about this by the day. We are destroying the entire theme of a park to add a pseudo space coaster. I'm not saying this is a decent idea or coaster and that entry is kinda cool. But, it's not worth the death of Epcot's ideas and sight lines.

It would fit in well at DHS, but what do I know. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Epcot82Guy

It would fit in well at DHS, but what do I know. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Agreed. And it would even fit well in MK where Tron is going. It could even fit in Epcot if the story started in the real world (sci fi, how science influences creation of comics, etc.). It's the blurring into fantasy that is the issue. (Which, again, MK or DHS would fix.)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
are canopies at entrances now called "Greeter Structures"? I have never heard that term in my life.
Are we going to star calling the turnstiles at each of the parks "Greeter Structures"?
No, because they are turnstiles.

The more common term for "Greeter Structure" is a guard shack, but the term "greeter structure" is popping up when its purpose is housing a greeter and not security.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom