Shadow laid off at Hilton Head Resort

castlecake2.0

Original Poster
I learned today that Shadow the golden retriever, who has been an important part of the story and unofficial mascot of Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort, has been let go.

It appears the company is continuing its self destructive crash course to mediocrity at a feverish pace.

more details:

Gringrinngghost

I learned today that Shadow the golden retriever, who has been an important part of the story and unofficial mascot of Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort, has been let go.

It appears the company is continuing its self destructive crash course to mediocrity at a feverish pace.

more details:

You think a petition is going to work. Speak with your wallet.

JoeCamel

more details:
Sounds like a conclusion was jumped to here. No one has asked or knows the reason for their disappearance. Best of distwitter

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
Buying dog food and sparing water for this pup is too much money for Disney to spare. Think about the shareholders & executives ya'll!

mm52200

Sounds like a conclusion was jumped to here. No one has asked or knows the reason for their disappearance. Best of distwitter
It wasn’t. Hilton Head’s one entertainer, B’Lou Crabbe, a staple of the resort for the last 20 years doing all kinds of shows, activities, and Shadow’s official handler/owner, has been on furlough essentially since the resort reopened in June 2020 with the continued communication and expectation that he and Shadow would return eventually. They were finally called a week or two ago and told that they would not be returning and posted the news himself to his fan page and personal page. So yes the performer and the dog itself were let go.

Maybe research next time before proclaiming that people jumped to conclusions and don’t know the full story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom