News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

sedati

Guestimate for track in original building:
1636474854958.png

doctornick

The portfolios are gone. Methinks the mouse is not very happy right now.

Also interesting to note this was shared in 2018, giving some credibility to a couple people on twitter saying that this plan is outdated.

The images are still up on themparx or am I missing something? Was there more.

And if these plans are "outdated", how are current plans different? I'm assuming they are less ambitious than what is posted here - I suppose less track?

DreamfinderGuy

The images are still up on themparx or am I missing something? Was there more.

And if these plans are "outdated", how are current plans different? I'm assuming they are less ambitious than what is posted here - I suppose less track?
Apparently there’s a gift shop around the old Exxon lounge plot now. Would explain why they’ve ripped up and redone that part of the building about four times now.

comics101

Tron is IKEA themed

No. No one would dig in Florida, certainly not to lose 10ft. That's insane. They didn't dredge and create a 180 acre lagoon for the Disney difference they did it because they couldn't have built a park at all if they hadnt . And with the water management they had to do at Epcot all around Guardians show building we should be thankful it's not potentially sinking like certain other projects .
I mean, I wouldn't mind if the structure started sinking tomorrow, actually...

Last edited:

trainplane3

Scale off of a door. Panel is 3’ wide by 7’ tall.
I'll go back and scale it properly if I really want to do this thing but I'll keep that in mind.
That rear hill is most definitely not correct, it's probably a straight section and not awkwardly curved in the middle. Main launch track isn't right at all since I haven't Maps measured it yet, just wanted to get a decent end point for now:
1636495192137.png

1636495210899.png

1636495230831.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom