Lightning Lane prices?

Dreaming of Disney World

Original Poster
Hi, does anyone have an actual price list for the paid lightning lane rides? The official website only gives a few prices and isn't too helpful. I'd love to see the range of prices for each ride so I know how much to budget for our trip. We have 4 people, and it adds up. Thanks if anyone has this info!

DCBaker

Premium Member
Hi, does anyone have an actual price list for the paid lightning lane rides? The official website only gives a few prices and isn't too helpful. I'd love to see the range of prices for each ride so I know how much to budget for our trip. We have 4 people, and it adds up. Thanks if anyone has this info!

Here are the prices today from @Purduevian -

10:30am on a Monday: ILL with standby waits

RidePriceCurrent WaitPrice per minute (lower is better value)
7D$1050$0.20
Space$720$0.35
Frozen$960$0.15
Rat$9~45min if in VQ$0.20
RotR$15 (sold out)105$0.14
MMRR$850$0.16
Everest$715$0.47
FOP$1185$0.13

Dreaming of Disney World

Original Poster
Here are the prices today from @Purduevian -
Thank you! That's very helpful.
All are available to view on the Tip board in MDE. Although you can't see RotR since it's sold out, but that one is always $15
Thanks, though what is the Tip board?
Yes. The prices above are for today 11/1/21. Tomorrow may be different but probably not.
Yes, I know they vary, but the variations I've seen have been similar.

bubbles1812

Blows me away that they think this concept would work for Everest.
That was my exact thought… I did not buy for that and instead just did single rider. What this suggests to me (and hopefully to them) is that they need to add some more rides to AK

debg32

I was there last week. Rise of the Resistance was $15 per person, Remy and Mickey/Minnie Railway were $9 per person each. However, they can alter the price depending on the day/crowds, etc.

tpoly88

I dont have to do the paid LL pass at 7am that day and i check and see if it is available throughout the day? the regular LL you need to do at 7am correct? then it gives you a time window and do i have to be in that time window or can it be anytime after the window opens?

OG Runner

They definitely can change. I had a friend at WDW last week that said Rise of the Resistance was $24 per person and had sold out that day.

nickys

Premium Member
I dont have to do the paid LL pass at 7am that day and i check and see if it is available throughout the day? the regular LL you need to do at 7am correct? then it gives you a time window and do i have to be in that time window or can it be anytime after the window opens?
There is no set time you must book either.

The paid LL passes can be booked at 7am If you are staying onsite.you can book two of them per day. If staying offsite you can book at park opening. And yes, you get a choice of times. Be aware that for rides lik Rise, the return times jump very quickly to 5pm or later, so for that one you really want to book as soon as you can.

Everyone can book their first regular Genie+ pass at 7am, but there is no need to. If you don’t like the return time offered, then wait until a time pops up that suits you. If you book one for a park you do not have a reservation for, it will automatically give you a return time after 2pm.

bubbles1812

Sorry, but you should recheck that. I received word from someone that was in the parks noting the higher price.
We’ve been here all week. I have not seen it go above 15$, which is what I paid this morning for a 630 time tonight. I’ve paid 7, 9, 12, and 15 for various rides. Remy’s was interestingly only 9$. But ROR is the better ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom