News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

Casper Gutman

I would but I don't feel like debating anyone on the quality of a non-existent attraction for the 23489458th time at the moment. Used to this type of thing with EPCOT, not MK.
It exists. You can watch videos on YouTube. We know exactly what it is and where it’s going.

But if you don’t want to argue, that’s perfectly fine.

Vinnie Mac

It exists. You can watch videos on YouTube. We know exactly what it is and where it’s going.

But if you don’t want to argue, that’s perfectly fine.
You're right, I keep forgetting that this thing actually does exist. I've seen videos of it and the first time I saw a POV of TLCR overseas I felt a little envious of them because I thought it was amazing.

If you want my opinion on it, I guess that should tell you for the most part. Don't want to argue about it but I am willing to casually converse.

Last edited:

J4546

its getting closer everyday, the newest pics looks great. Really starting to see the concrete pathway work leading up to the entrance starting to form.

Smooth

Is Conversate a Word? Conversate is a nonstandard verb that means “to have a conversation.” The standard verb (and the one you should use if you want to be correct) is converse.
1635467813885.png

celluloid

You're right, I keep forgetting that this thing actually does exist. I've seen videos of it and the first time I saw a POV of TLCR overseas I felt a little envious of them because I thought it was amazing.

If you want my opinion on it, I guess that should tell you for the most part. Don't want to argue about it but I am willing to casually conversate.

Kind of like the management team over the project at TDO! Or the general public and the movies it is based on.

Bocabear

I think Tron is gonna be very well recieved by the masses when it finally opens
ANY coaster attraction that is new is going to be well received... Look at 7 Dwarfs...look at the daily huge lines for the Goofy coaster... Any coaster will be a success... it's all about choosing the coaster that best fits it's environment and land theme...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom