Pre-Trip Virginia UFO Bigfoot

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Fun story behind this pic. A few moments before we dropped, the girls said, "what are we gonna do for the picture " ?

They came up with a plan butt all i heard was something about our hands, hence why I'm looking at C trying to figure out what the heck I was supposed to.do, lol.

InShot_20211026_075012263.jpg

PacNWTigger

Fun story behind this pic. A few moments before we dropped, the girls said, "what are we gonna do for the picture " ?

They came up with a plan butt all i heard was something about our hands, hence why I'm looking at C trying to figure out what the heck I was supposed to.do, lol.

View attachment 595861
Next time just do YMCA...or bring a phone for everybody...LOL!!
FrightenedMixedAsiansmallclawedotter-size_restricted.gif

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning...

20211027_073347.jpg

A few random pics from our morning/afternoon at MK yesterday.

We called in the spirits, wherever they're at...

766506544_HIGH.jpg

20211026_134602.jpg

I took some business calls on 7DMT

766423613_HIGH.jpg

Call waiting came through for C and E. It was a personal call, NOT business. L and I were outraged!! We don't have time to be goofing around!

Screenshot_20211027-074305_Gallery.jpg

Meanwhile back at home, my staff sent me a picture of Newt (our youngest pup) from my facility. He uses his empty bowl to entertain himself and they got a pic of him being derpy.

Screenshot_20211026-173854_Messages.jpg

Jae Sea

One quick note.

It was absolutely wonderful at Universal not having to wear a mask at all! Even when you're indoors you don't have to wear one.

It's definitely better at Disney than earlier this year when the CMs were all over you if your mask one millimeter below the tip.of your nose but there are still a few that seem drunk on the power.

I was walking into the restroom in Galaxys Edge and before I I entered, a CM said in an extremely passive aggressive fashion, "you need to put your mask on" as he flicked his finger at the mask sign. I wasn't even in the restroom yet. Just walking towards it.
The people that are power tripping over it is because they're losers, so this is the only time they've been able to feel "powerful" in life.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
We headed back to the room and made lunch and took it slow.for a few hours. Our studio room has a Bkardwalk view and it's just relaxing to sit out here and enjoy the music amd sights.

After our break at the room we went to Epcot. La Fin to start

20211026_183120.jpg

Then over to TT

20211026_192530.jpg

20211026_192533.jpg

20211026_193251.jpg

We also stopped by GR to snag these little beauties..

20211027_080801.jpg

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning, and this is the best sunrise yet...

20211028_072919.jpg

Crazy weather moving in today so we are hitting MK for early e trance to get some rises in before the storm then over to Steakhouse 71 for our Disney World Advanced Dining Reservation at Contemporary Resort.

To catch up from yesterday, we hit AK in the AM. Crowds were very light. As the Navi say, uh, uh.....move around a bit.

20211027_104250.jpg

20211027_104306.jpg

Amd uh...uh...get a drink at Satuli

20211027_105340.jpg

wdw93

HHN was pretty awesome! We didn't even visit any of the houses. Just walked around and soaked it in. Since it was our first day, we really wanted to enjoy the atmosphere and learn the many sections of the park. And of course, we drank some dranks...

Our room is Club Level so we checked out the evening offerings. Mac and cheese and chicken tendies! And i grabbed a beer too

View attachment 594831

We left the lounge and got out butts over to HHN

View attachment 594832
View attachment 594833

View attachment 594834
The RIP tour during HHN is phenomenal!! You should check it out the next time.

SSH

that sunrise pic - wow. :inlove: That's a postcard right there. I'm more a TR lurker than commenter, but had to pop in to say I've been following your TRs for years. Always love traveling with you guys- and major respect to your better half for working out AFTER all those rounds. I'm a gym rat myself, but after more than 2 beers, it 'ain't happening.

Glad you discovered UO. We've been WDW passholders since early '80s on and off- we were actually married in MK many moons ago. Tons of great memories and still love WDW. But UO is my #1 go-to the past couple years for many reasons you already mentioned - and because they treat PHs so well.

(You'd love their Mardi Gras event - Feb-April every year.
Try to win a spot as a bead thrower on the parade floats...it is a BLAST!)

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
that sunrise pic - wow. :inlove: That's a postcard right there. I'm more a TR lurker than commenter, but had to pop in to say I've been following your TRs for years. Always love traveling with you guys- and major respect to your better half for working out AFTER all those rounds. I'm a gym rat myself, but after more than 2 beers, it 'ain't happening.

Glad you discovered UO. We've been WDW passholders since early '80s on and off- we were actually married in MK many moons ago. Tons of great memories and still love WDW. But UO is my #1 go-to the past couple years for many reasons you already mentioned - and because they treat PHs so well.

(You'd love their Mardi Gras event - Feb-April every year.
Try to win a spot as a bead thrower on the parade floats...it is a BLAST!)
Im so glad you posted after lurking for all these years! Thanks for following along and not getting bored with pic after pic of beer and more beer, haha.

I knew you were our kinda people when you said "it ain't happening". My uses that phrase all the time!

We definitely our USO people now as well! We got the lanyards to prove it, or at least we're hoping we'll blend in with the cool kids!

Thanks again for chiming in and keep it up! Don't be a stranger now, ya hear!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom