Premium Member

EPCOT Candlelight Processional Dining Packages and Prices​

Is Niel standing behind that gentleman?
1634321301001.png

;)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I'm hoping for a cheaper lunch package. I would dare to hope more restaurants will be added, especially if reservations fill up.

cmfagan620

Hey All! Does anybody know what time the packages typically go on sale? I know typical dining would go on sale 6 AM, but wasn't sure if these packages follow suit.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

CynBeth

Uhm isnt someone missing from that list, Neil Patrick Harris?? I assume he is going to be there? Isnt he almost the Poster Boy for this now? :)
They do not have anyone listed for the first 3 days 11/26-11/28. Usually Gary Senise does this pretty much every year as well. Maybe he or Neil will be one of those open periods. Hoping they add more restaurants we usually do Chefs de France.

seascape

I hope I can get a package without waiting too long on hold. LOL. I dont care about the price since I have been looking forward to this. You cant have Christmas without the candlelight Processional and Holiday's around the world.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I wonder if they’re still working out the details with 3rd party restaurants? All the restaurants listed are Disney owned and operated.

cslafferty

I'm hoping for a cheaper lunch package. I would dare to hope more restaurants will be added, especially if reservations fill up.
Yes. We’ve always done the lunch package for Biergarten because it was cheaper and we preferred the early show. Only 4 restaurants doing just dinner packages . . . those are going to sell out fast.

heapster411

With 4 restaurants that ADR time in the morning is going to be brutal. Kind of makes it rough when you've already your park reservations, and ADR's for those days. I'm going the week after Thanksgiving and my 60 Day window has come and gone!!!

TTA94

Parades, I will agree with. M&Gs are different, but vaccinated cast can absolutely star in a parade while guests stay away from them. It is no different than the cavalcades. There is no reasonable explanation for the lack of FoF. Parades are safe in CA but not FL?

In any event, parades return to WDW next month. They’ll surely want them for day-guests soon after since the “but Covid!“ or “but staffing issues!” claims will fall flat.

They can only find parade cast when you are paying an extra $200 for 4 hours?

Will be interesting to see what happens after OUACT. Could be possible FoF is deliberately on hold until Spring, if so hopefully with some changes. The 50th can definitely use some help.

jaklgreen

I am a bit upset that they are bringing this back but did not bring the special events for the food and wine festival back, or the eat to the beat concerts.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I am a bit upset that they are bringing this back but did not bring the special events for the food and wine festival back, or the eat to the beat concerts.
At the time that Disney would have booked talent, FL was under a giant COVID wave and venues had reduced capacity and it was unknown when it would be over.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom