Marvel's The Eternals

Archie123

Full article:

Wait, didn't Mr. HappyGhost predict correctly that Shang-Chi was going to bomb?? ;)

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Full article:

It is going to bomb. Presales mean nothing.

Archie123

It didnt bomb but one of the lowest grossing marvel films. Spider-Man will blow both of these out of the water easily

Wow Nostradamus, you really think that a hugely popular movie franchise like Spider-Man is going to make more money than a first time movie with a character that basically no one has ever heard of before. Man, you are going out on a ledge with that prediction. :rolleyes:

Also, to your other ignorant point, yes Shang-Chi wasn't Marvel's biggest box office hit but you know what it did do?? It beat the following movies: Black Widow, Thor 1 and 2, Captain America 1, The Incredible Hulk, and the Ant-Man. Do you also know what obstacle that Shang-Chi faced that no other Marvel movie had to face except Black Widow???? Oh that's right, it opened during a worldwide pandemic not to mention that China didn't release it.

Time to go back under that bridge and come up with some other nonsense that makes me laugh when I read it. I mean I can't wait to send you a message about that Eternals prediction you made. 🤣

Ghost93

Wow Nostradamus, you really think that a hugely popular movie franchise like Spider-Man is going to make more money than a first time movie with a character that basically no one has ever heard of before. Man, you are going out on a ledge with that prediction. :rolleyes:

Also, to your other ignorant point, yes Shang-Chi wasn't Marvel's biggest box office hit but you know what it did do?? It beat the following movies: Black Widow, Thor 1 and 2, Captain America 1, The Incredible Hulk, and the Ant-Man. Do you also know what obstacle that Shang-Chi faced that no other Marvel movie had to face except Black Widow???? Oh that's right, it opened during a worldwide pandemic not to mention that China didn't release it.

Time to go back under that bridge and come up with some other nonsense that makes me laugh when I read it. I mean I can't wait to send you a message about that Eternals prediction you made. 🤣
Furthermore, Shang-Chi is currently the highest-grossing movie at the domestic box office in the past two years!!! For a new character that's quite the accomplishment.

Disney Irish

Premium Member

Not to mention that its very likely to beat Ant-Man and the Wasp also.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

What I wrote was called sarcasm. Everybody knows Spider-Man will beat Shang-Chi and the Eternals hence the usage of :rolleyes:. But I am glad you worked hard and figured that out all on your own.
Actually not everyone knows it. Many here have said it wont be the biggest movie of the year based on when it comes out and I have expressed how that opinion is not only wrong but shows their lack of knowledge about how hyped this movie is

Archie123

Actually not everyone knows it. Many here have said it wont be the biggest movie of the year based on when it comes out and I have expressed how that opinion is not only wrong but shows their lack of knowledge about how hyped this movie is

Well based on the many posts from you that have been proven to be incorrect, I would say that you definitely know a thing or two about being wrong.

Archie123

I have not been proven incorrect once

jennifer-lawrence-oh-ok.gif

Jedijax719

I'm telling you. This guy is a troll trying to stir things up. Just wait. I've said it many times. He's an admin using a different name and will be revealed next spring on April 1. Likely using SC and Eternals as test runs for the big show which will be Strange 2.

Jedijax719

I don't know about spoilers, but the reviews are MUCH more mixed than Shang Chi. Some of those who saw it like it a lot, but some did not like it at all it seems. Things I heard were that the pacing is erratic, it is very different from other MCU movies (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) and that it is very complicated (I like complicated). But compared to the raves that SC got, this one may struggle in the rotten tomatoes/critics realm of things. Wonder how it will translate over to fans. I'm still very excited, although I will have to wait for D+.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom