News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

LovePop

...could cause some negative feelings because it's inaccessible due to price (and capacity).
Disney can fix that problem easily by using the profits of SWGS to build another Star Wars hotel that's moderate in pricing. It can have SW themed pool, slide, landscaping, with regular hotel rooms with some SW touches, the way CBR has pirate rooms with pirate touches without trying to be a whole pirate ship. Hotel can have scheduled LARP games for extra charge. Guests and CMs there can be encouraged to dress up SW style, but don't have to. You know there's a market for a SW hotel that ISN'T 3 grand a night.

Patcheslee

Disney can fix that problem easily by using the profits of SWGS to build another Star Wars hotel that's moderate in pricing. It can have SW themed pool, slide, landscaping, with regular hotel rooms with some SW touches, the way CBR has pirate rooms with pirate touches without trying to be a whole pirate ship. Hotel can have scheduled LARP games for extra charge. Guests and CMs there can be encouraged to dress up SW style, but don't have to. You know there's a market for a SW hotel that ISN'T 3 grand a night.
You had me at pool 😁

sedati

1634339793943.png

Forget a pool guys, your (endless) cries for a ramp are being answered!
I'm assuming this is an alternate/emergency exit for the shuttle/bus. But RAMP! Please note the rate of incline vs distance and imagine the ramp needed for the Falcon.

Last edited:

Animaniac93-98

All Star Wars Movies Resort

;)

LovePop

I just got to thinking. It's better to book rooms after June 15th or so, because of the 90 day refund window. That way, come March 1, you have 2 weeks to watch vloggers and see what they say, if it's worth 3 grand a night. If yes, great; but if no, you can get out of the deal if you feel like it. Because right now, everybody is doing this sight unseen, and it is a lot of money. Remember the Ferengi's Five Stages of Acquisition: infatuation, justification, appropriation, obsession, and resale.

Animaniac93-98

I just got to thinking. It's better to book rooms after June 15th or so, because of the 90 day refund window. That way, come March 1, you have 2 weeks to watch vloggers and see what they say, if it's worth 3 grand a night. If yes, great; but if no, you can get out of the deal if you feel like it. Because right now, everybody is doing this sight unseen, and it is a lot of money. Remember the Ferengi's Five Stages of Acquisition: infatuation, justification, appropriation, obsession, and resale.

The experience is also likely to have some growing pains as it learns to deal with people and moving them through the whole experience in real time. Waiting a few months or a year gives them the time to work out any issues there might be.

lewisc

Universal hotels have themed suites
I know they have Despicable Me and Jurassic World
Disney could combine and theme rooms to create Star Wars suites it will be $$$ Think deluxe hotels maybe 2.5 times the cost of a room. Think one floor of the Contemporary

Last edited:

Patcheslee

Just booked two nights in the star cruiser for June. I was on the phone in total for over three hours. We booked for four adults and two children. We had to get two cabins because of that. In total for the two nights it cost over $12,000. It was crazy and I’m crazy for doing this.
Did how you split the adults and children in each cabin make a difference? Say 2 adults, 1 child each vs 3 adults in one 1 adult 2 children other.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom