Body Wars 2016 Update

DreamfinderGuy

Like anywhere, some people don’t respect the property of the company they work for.
I can't remember 100% (I'd have to look at some pics that were sent to me a while back) but I think it was just a couple missing letters in the signage. It was like "It Kn_ws You'_e The_e SENSOR ..." stuff

Edit: Not sure if it's been floating around anywhere, but this was sent to me a while back, and proving that there is missing signage.
sensor.jpg

Last edited:

AndyS2992

Curious if anyone has seen this video? No audio, but it’s a very thorough look at body wars and imageworks from around 2015 or 2016... before the DVC lounge in imageworks. It shows all four simulator bays starting at around 2:25. You can either click the link or search YouTube for “cotguy86”.

It really bothers me that Disney claims to be as environmentally friendly as it can be yet has full industrial lighting in abandoned areas burning away unnecessarily 24/7 and also has TVs still switched on in Body Wars’s queue :mad:

Wdwsince86

It really bothers me that Disney claims to be as environmentally friendly as it can be yet has full industrial lighting in abandoned areas burning away unnecessarily 24/7 and also has TVs still switched on in Body Wars’s queue :mad:
You’re surprised by that? Considering all the Hollywood and big business and government types that claim to be environmentally aware, yet all they do to trash the environment, it’s just par for the course.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom