News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

James Alucobond

Some parts were quite good. I liked Someday a lot as the closer, honestly. But the rendition of Reflections here was, uh, not my favorite. Also, was it just the DPB stream being garbo or is the viewing angle on the water screen quite poor?

Cmdr_Crimson

I…liked it (ducks). However, I’ll reserve judgment until I see it in person Saturday night.

One question…are they not using the kites for this show? I thought I remembered reading they’d be part of it. Did I just miss them? Are they gone forever? They were kind of cool.
Oh they are gone forever....Epcot Forever..

SplashJacket

Visually the most impressive Disney show ever made. Not even close.

Technologically the most impressive Disney show ever made.

The Hunchback portions were by far the best parts.

The ending announcement was very bizarre. The goodnight seemed like a very abrupt ending. Should've been like "Goodnight and x,y,z."

vikescaper

I…liked it (ducks). However, I’ll reserve judgment until I see it in person Saturday night.

One question…are they not using the kites for this show? I thought I remembered reading they’d be part of it. Did I just miss them? Are they gone forever? They were kind of cool.
The kites are not being used in Harmonious.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
OK I'm apparently way in the minority but I thought the music was great in individual pieces but I agree with majority that it was very disjointed.

It reminds me of a group PowerPoint project where everyone does a few slides but it doesn't come together smoothly. There was a video in the last two weeks where someone was saying they were still figuring out how it was going to come together and I thought that impossible for they must know what they doing so close to first showing...

But really if they added many of the songs to the respective pavilions rotations that might be nice.

jrhwdw

I liked it. I had to keep reminding myself IllumNations had quiet/no Pyro spots as well .

I liked Dig a little deeper. And the finale.

My only hope is SSE Beacon Of Magic is not just after Harm. It's the whole night starting 10/1 correct?

ToTBellHop

See, I actually think it is really cool to hear songs you know sung in different languages. Until RoE, IllumiNations was similarly made up of music you already knew. They made this show as Epcot as possible while meeting their boss’s demands for IP integration.

And I think the fountains look stunning. Think back to the fountains in RoE. They’ve come a long way.

It will obviously look more impressive in person.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom