News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Never gonna justify that but we just need to accept the daytime view. We will have that view for a long time. Maybe they can double the number of festival booths to block the view.

Build up!! 3 story food booths around the entirety of WSL, blocking the view of WSL during the day, and spaced so that there’s a small walkway between them and the lagoon that they can sell for the nighttime show. Synergy!!

mikejs78

Premium Member
Never gonna justify that but we just need to accept the daytime view. We will have that view for a long time. Maybe they can double the number of festival booths to block the view.
I mean, I'm glad that I'd we have to live with those monstrosities that it's at least a real spectacular.

ToTBellHop

I mean, I'm glad that I'd we have to live with those monstrosities that it's at least a real spectacular.
We must, of course, view that through the lens of already knowing the show’s premise. If we are still upset about that, we are wearing blinders. The show is staying regardless. Might as well let ourselves enjoy it in spite of ourselves. This was how I approached GotG: MB.

FWIW he also said he feels Enchantment is more a lateral move than upgrade. We will see.

mikejs78

Premium Member
We must, of course, view that through the lens of already knowing the show’s premise. If we are still upset about that, we are wearing blinders. The show is staying regardless. Might as well let ourselves enjoy it in spite of ourselves. This was how I approached GotG: MB.
Exactly. I've come to terms with the IP infusion. I still don't like it and would prefer a true successor to RoE, but at the same time I'm ready to enjoy Harmonious on it's own terms and judge it on whether or not it's a good show and a real nighttime spectacular.

IMDREW

FWIW he also said he feels Enchantment is more a lateral move than upgrade. We will see.
Hard to do, but lets try

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

EPCOT's Harmonious barges get new daytime video mode with a hint of the 50th celebration​

HarmonioUS_Full_44462.jpg

THEMEPARKPIONEER

EPCOT's Harmonious barges get new daytime video mode with a hint of the 50th celebration​

HarmonioUS_Full_44462.jpg
What about the daytime fountains? Way to spoil the show even more. It’s like when writers run out of ideas for a sitcom and the show goes over the top to the point where no one can stand it, Disney is at that point.

Last edited:

Amused to Death

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom