The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

Cesar R M

That's completely ridiculous. No one was prepared for this, and no one could have been. It's unprecedented.

We've had pandemic scares before - and none have ended up like COVID, not even close. To think that Disney should have had a crystal ball for *this* is about as much of an example of "hindsight is 20/20" as you can possibly get.
Except everyone kinda was..
People just dragged and said "oh its another false alarm" then things went to crap.
The first big call was the rise of the N1H1 Flu.

Now we got a repeat of the spanish flu where everyone comes with random excuses to not get vaccinated.

Casper Gutman

So which park has the ugliest 50th banners? My vote is AK, but they’re all pretty bad.

I think we need to standardize how long after an announcement an attraction can still be used as part of the “they are too building things!” defense. I suggest three years for attractions and six for parks. Leeway is granted for global catastrophes, but only for the length of time the resort itself is closed.

ToTBellHop

Gif not appearing.
1632776880876.gif

Figments Friend

And the newly remodeled rooms that no longer feel contemporary

Valid point, and it makes me scratch my head.

With the Contemp lobby now looking so 'retro' looking, why was this not carried over into the newly refurbed rooms?
Who wouldn't want to stay in a Mary Blair design inspired room...??
Guests see the lobby and are 'visually promised' the room decor would be similar....but alas, 'Incredibles'.

( Scratches head )

=

vikescaper

Wish they would do a virtual queue or pre order for Friday’s merch. Or at least make enough merch available for everyone attending that day. It’s not like they don’t know how many will there, thanks to the lovely park reservation system.
That would be nice and it would also be nice if they enforce the merchandise limits. That said, about the only piece of merchandise I’ve seen that I like is the Nike polo. The designs just aren’t doing it for me so I’m hoping that there is some stuff they haven’t unveiled yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom