Florida Resident Disney Vloggers on YouTube

castlecake2.0

I still love Nate! Here is a 2 for 1. Space 220 and Epcot Forever fireworks cruise.

I used to like him but now all his videos is just him shoving meat in his face. I had to turn off his vlog from the bonnet creek food and wine tour thing because he was getting too annoying. He was literally yelling BOURBON BOURBON BOURBON!!! At the bartender, dude calm down people are trying to enjoy this event.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
The Tim Tracker reported today that he has contracted COVID-19. He stated, "I'm not exactly sure how I got COVID". It should be noted that he has continued to visit theme parks that attract large numbers of tourists. Considering the high contagion rate of the delta variant, this should serve as a lesson to others.
They went to HHN 4 or 5 nights in a row.

BHF

The Tim Tracker reported today that he has contracted COVID-19. He stated, "I'm not exactly sure how I got COVID". It should be noted that he has continued to visit theme parks that attract large numbers of tourists. Considering the high contagion rate of the delta variant, this should serve as a lesson to others.
If he's been vaccinated this should be nothing more than a minor inconvenience for him personally. It's others he could have given it to, especially his child and other children at the parks he passes by to be concerned about. Hopefully nothing bad will come from this, but still a risk you face frequenting theme parks and busy tourist spots in times like these.

I wish Disney would stop giving these people free handouts. Anyone who does this for their 'job' is not someone I am going to listen to or take advice from. Their experiences typically are out of touch and almost always have some sort of ulterior motive be it revenue from super chats or free hotel stays from Disney. I enjoy the reviews from people who actually pay and experience things through the eyes of everyday guests as that will be similar to what I will probably experience.

Cmdr_Crimson

I've been enjoying Adam the Woos baseball game vlogs lately. I like how he's a mixed bag, and sometimes focuses on sport for awhile, then cross country trips with off the beaten path stuff, now haunt attractions, and so on. If there's a subject of interest related to travel, he's most likely spent some time on it.
Sometimes he's okay to watch..But, when he does vlogs where he's talking about plans and such just walking around discussing things and then gets distracted by something off camera and turns the camera stares at that for five mins while we want to know what he's talking about I just want to throw something back at him and say...

PaulZ

After reading the last couple of pages, I can say I take great pleasure in saying I have no idea what this “other” board or site is. I watch several vloggers if nothing is going on and I have time to watch a live stream - RTV1, MagicalNewsLive, LBVTV, and many others I have a “subscription” to on YouTube. The way I feel, if they want to livestream it and can make a career out of it, fine. I’ve even occasionally given a few $ to a couple of them to say thanks. I don’t live in Orlando, can’t go all the time, and they are there taking on crowds for big events that even if I lived there I wouldn’t dare get into.

I do not understand the “hate” crowd. I also understand if watching this stuff either has/had a shelf life with you or it’s not your cup of tea (or gin, whichever is more your speed).

mergatroid

I'm not sure how that Tattle lift forum is allowed to exist? Just constant abuse and made up stories about the Trackers. Day in day out there's post after post stating they hate their son, she drinks all day off camera, they demand stuff everywhere they go and are just a nightmare to deal with. There's no evidence provided and it's just relentless abuse every day and about every video. People wishing terminal illness on them and a post the other week wishing Jenn getting raped.

Worst is post after post saying how it's obvious they don't love their son. One day he'll be able to read that himself or his classmates will and then what damage could that do? Ironically many are female posters saying she's a terrible mother who doesn't care and then describe themselves as wonderful mums. There's no self awareness that by posting these horrible allegations that the child could suffer the consequences of it all in just a few short years. I really don't understand how a hate site like that can exist?

Last edited:

Phil12

I'm not sure how that Tattle lift forum is allowed to exist? Just constant abuse and made up stories about the Trackers. Day in day out there's post after post stating they hate their son, she drinks all day off camera, they demand stuff everywhere they go and are just a nightmare to deal with. There's no evidence provided and it's just relentless abuse every day and about every video. People wishing terminal illness on them and a post the other week wishing Jenn getting raped.

Worst is post after post saying how it's obvious they don't love their son. One day he'll be able to read that himself or his classmates will and then what damage could that do? Ironically many are female posters saying she's a terrible mother who doesn't care and then describe themselves as wonderful mums. There's no self awareness that by posting these horrible allegations that the child could suffer the consequences of it all in just a few short years. I really don't understand how a hate site like that can exist?
It's the price one pays for being a vlogger in the public eye. Cruel gossip is a small price to pay considering that their standard of living has improved. If they are bothered by it, they need to retreat from YouTube. However, I am sure they realize that the public at large is very diverse and the comments made about them are just as diverse.

Frankly, I think they're both creeps and now it's time to pay the price!

mergatroid

It's the price one pays for being a vlogger in the public eye. Cruel gossip is a small price to pay considering that their standard of living has improved. If they are bothered by it, they need to retreat from YouTube. However, I am sure they realize that the public at large is very diverse and the comments made about them are just as diverse.

Frankly, I think they're both creeps and now it's time to pay the price!
I think that's true but it doesn't make it justifiable. There's no real connection between the two things imho. I mean if we go down that road we can start saying that any celebrity who is sexually assaulted by a fan is to blame because "they're a celebrity and that's the price they have to pay for deciding to live in the celebrity world". I know there's a huge difference between publicly saying somebody "is a bad mother and hates their son" and being sexually assaulted, however it's a similar principal blaming the 'victim' as though it's acceptable to treat somebody badly because they're in the public eye. I don't for one second think you're saying that, however once we accept bad behaviour towards others then we're kind of heading in that direction and allowing people to abuse others for no valid reason.

Of course if a person creates a vlog they should expect that not everyone is going to like it, different people like different things. It would be naive to think that some people are not going to be critical of the content and voice their opinions on it. However wishing terminal illness on somebody, wanting somebody raped or saying somebody hates their 3 (?) year old child crosses the border of acceptability and decency in my book. It's gone way beyond constructive criticism at that point and is more like online bullying. Many posts say things like "We know you're reading this you dirty, blah, blah, blah". Once we accept that it's the price to pay for the life of a youtuber, the world we live in just becomes a much more depressing place and is far worse for 'allowing it' and justifying such a thing.

Last edited:

castlecake2.0

If you watch this live stream from BLAB at the 55:03 mark, one of the guests said "Don't send these grifters any money."

“I’m going to tell security” LOLLLL okay. More people need to start calling these grifters out. I’m tired of them running around the parks like it’s their own personal movie studio and interrupting guests enjoyment of the parks. It especially needs to be shut down in restaurants. Other guests don’t want to spend their meal listening to you filming a dining review at the next table over.

Walter Elias Disney

This is pretty interesting...asking for money and gifts...literally states..SUPPORT ME!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 8.25.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 8.25.01 AM.png
    305 KB · Views: 130

Animaniac93-98

“I’m going to tell security” LOLLLL okay. More people need to start calling these grifters out. I’m tired of them running around the parks like it’s their own personal movie studio and interrupting guests enjoyment of the parks. It especially needs to be shut down in restaurants. Other guests don’t want to spend their meal listening to you filming a dining review at the next table over.

While I agree Disney should do more to curb their behavior, they won't say no to a paying customer or free advertising.

Even if they did, I don't see CMs enforcing such rules. Who wants to be filmed by an angry customer and risk losing their job because of online backlash against them?

castlecake2.0

While I agree Disney should do more to curb their behavior, they won't say no to a paying customer or free advertising.

Even if they did, I don't see CMs enforcing such rules. Who wants to be filmed by an angry customer and risk losing their job because of online backlash against them?
Yah I think once the scale tips out of Disney’s favour for free advertising vs out of control “content creators” then we might see a change, though not sure if/when it’ll ever happen. I don’t think it’s too crazy to start with certain locations though. Signature dining for example could be a place to start “we respectfully request no video recording inside the restaurant”. Especially V&As, search that on YouTube and look at how many peoples dinners were probably ruined.

Animaniac93-98

Yah I think once the scale tips out of Disney’s favour for free advertising vs out of control “content creators” then we might see a change, though not sure if/when it’ll ever happen. I don’t think it’s too crazy to start with certain locations though. Signature dining for example could be a place to start “we respectfully request no video recording inside the restaurant”. Especially V&As, search that on YouTube and look at how many peoples dinners were probably ruined.

It's not without precedent. I know Delilah at Wynn Las Vegas has a strict no photo/video policy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom