News Harmonious dining packages coming to EPCOT

Nubs70

The mushy peas and yorkshire pudding are a bit of a disappointment. Nope,, they were a real disappointment.

TikibirdLand

My teens don't actually care to watch fireworks. It's just not a big deal to them. If I wrangle a nice seat and dinner, I get to cry over my fireworks with a glass of wine and everyone is happy. 🤣
Opportunity to buy a 75" TV with youtube access. You can enjoy the vlogger's recording of it and enjoy your wine from the comfort of your favorite recliner.

castlecake2.0

This goes back to RoE. The only reason it stopped is because fireworks stopped for a year after parks reopened
It was always luck of the draw anyways, just because you had a reservation close to showtime didn’t guarantee you’d have firework viewing.

JohnD

I finally decided to draw the line somewhere on these new offerings. This is one of them. I'd rather have the flexibility to dine earlier then pick a spot, hopefully somewhere along the north side of the lagoon. But if this thing is supposed to have extravagant fireworks and projections on those lagoon eyesores anyway then I suspect I will have a good view regardless.

JohnD

Again, not that I necessarily want it, but doing a quick spot check, nothing seems to be available for either restaurant between now and November 22. You can't tell me that every single dining package has already been taken, right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom