The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
View attachment 588504
Happy Kermit The Frog GIF

Songbird76

Thank you all! We went to a steakhouse that's kind of like a Hard Rock Cafe or Planet Hollywood type of decor with stuff on the walls and ceilings. Nothing fancy, but pretty good food.
Yes, that's a tree behind my husband and A, but it is not real. It's plastic or something...I'm not sure, but it's definitely fake. Cool looking though! It's taking my pictures FOREVER to load on here, though!!IMG_0764.JPGIMG_0768.JPGIMG_0771.JPGIMG_0773.JPGIMG_0774.JPGIMG_0777.JPGIMG_0778.JPGIMG_0779.JPG

Songbird76

And of course the food. I discovered the trick to remembering to take pictures is to use my camera instead of my phone, and to keep it on the table and take some pictures of the decor before the food comes, so picture taking is on my mind.

Appetizers:
M and E shared the ribs, E and I each had Corn on the cobb with herb butter, and E ordered some sauteed mushrooms. A didn't order an appetizer.IMG_0781.JPGIMG_0783.JPG

Mains:
M had the Jumbo rumpsteak, (400 grams), A had frikandel, chicken nuggets, and fries, E had the normal rumpsteak (200 grams) and I had the steak mix, which was rumpsteak, sirloin, and flank steak. And restaurants here serve sides family style and you can get more if you want it. Sides were fries, fried potatoes, and a salad. I also ordered a baked potato with herb butter, and we ordered some vegetables that had broccoli, peppers, corn, and mushrooms, but E stole most of the broccoli, so I only got 2 little pieces. And everyone gets the little tiny bit of corn on the cobb. I think A ate most of the fries. E and I are not huge french fry eaters, and A won't eat any other kind of potato, so I ate my baked potato, M ate the fried potatoes, E had a few fries, and A ate the rest.IMG_0787.JPGIMG_0789.JPGIMG_0791.JPGIMG_0794.JPGIMG_0796.JPG

And dessert:

Chocolate cookie dough with chocolate ice cream and chocolate chip cookies, Creme Brulee, Bastongna parfait, and I couldn't get a good picture of the apple pie a la mode in a glass. But it won't let me post any more pictures with this one. We all kind of just share desserts so we get to try different things. E LOVED the apple pie in a glass, M ate the Bastogne Parfait....I didn't like the texture. It was greasy like butter, but hard. It felt like eating a stick of refrigerated butter. Not my thing. A really likes the chocolate cookie dough, but it was a bit on the sweet side for me. I love creme brulee.IMG_0798.JPGIMG_0802.JPGIMG_0808.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom