All-Star Music / Sport

Matthew

Original Poster
Hi all,

Just wondering if anybody knew where they are currently at with the room refurbishments of these resorts?

due to stay next September and deciding which one to use but can’t seem to find refurbishment info online.

thanks
Matt

FeelsSoGoodToBeBad

All Star Sports (re)opening has been delayed indefinitely.
I just read that! I don't see how WDW could be getting nearly the reservations they hoped they would for the 50th and holiday season and not have pushed to have this resort open. It will be interesting to see the crowd levels and trip reports in the next few months...

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
You have to remember they are not getting the normal international guests that would be coming over for things like Halloween and Christmas, tho with the announcement that the US are lifting restrictions on UK and European travellers in Nov things could change quickly.

micknminnie

You have to remember they are not getting the normal international guests that would be coming over for things like Halloween and Christmas, tho with the announcement that the US are lifting restrictions on UK and European travellers in Nov things could change quickly.
This is what I am afraid of. I know its going to be busy in November but now who knows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom