PIN Offer

Dave B

I received an email today with a 20% discount for 12/12-12/24, isn't that weird for a timeframe? That close to X-mas, I am actually shocked there was a discount offer

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
I got it as well for Disney Visa.

Honestly I think they aren't filling as much as they want us to think.

Wish they had included more than 12 days.
I'm going November 18-22 so it would have been a nice surprise.
I would only be able to go from December 17-19 and the flight prices would kill me so can't do it.

Upvote 0

DisneyDreamer08

I got this email today
DDAD60D3-89BA-4262-A1FE-21E3F97AA153.png

Upvote 0

DisneyDreamer08

Spin-off question- what do you think the chances are for a January offer? I arrive 1/29 and I have about $350 left on my balance. I’m thinking of holding off on paying the rest, in case a deal is offered 🤷🏻‍♀️

Upvote 0

monorail81

I tried applying the discount to our existing reservation. No go. I tried booking a brand new reservation. No go. I could offer a discount too if I didn’t have the inventory to worry about honoring those discounts.

Upvote 0

Dave B

Original Poster
I actually received a different one yesterday from Disney Destinations, it included : 20% off at Riviera, AK, Boardwalk, and Yacht Club, 15 % off at Coronado, Port Orleans-French Quarter and Riverside, as well as Art of Animation Family Suites, 10% off Caribbean and the Cabins, and 10% off at All Stars and POP and 10% off Beach Club or GF, sorry I cant screen print it

Upvote 0

erstwo

I find this especially funny because yesterday - just for kicks - I decided to price a vacation for the week after this offer - the week between Christmas and New Year's. And.... NOTHING.... as in - not one hotel available for a family of 4. So I tried two people - still nada.

I think I eventually figured out I could stay somewhere for like $2k a night if I only wanted to stay December 28 & 29. I guess crowds will be back to normal levels that week this year!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom