News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

Weather_Lady

Wasn't Space 220 also supposed to have a Lounge with fun themed drinks? (There were articles in early 2020 about cocktails that were being "tested" for it.) Has that been scrapped? Or will they simply require ADRs for that, too, to dissuade the looky-loos?

Joeamc

Wasn't Space 220 also supposed to have a Lounge with fun themed drinks? (There were articles in early 2020 about cocktails that were being "tested" for it.) Has that been scrapped? Or will they simply require ADRs for that, too, to dissuade the looky-loos?
My guess would be you would need an adr to get in if there were to be a lounge. The demand will be too great to get in to just allow walk ins.

Communicora

Premium Member
Yes, I found an old blurb that mentions one.

nickys

Premium Member
Here's the website for Space 220 -

Interesting they’re still looking for chefs and cooks. And as well as the signing on bonus, they’d get park admission and discounts.

🤔 I thought third party CMs weren’t getting free park admission etc. So either the ads are out of date or not all 3rd party CMs are losing their perks.

trainplane3

Interesting they’re still looking for chefs and cooks. And as well as the signing on bonus, they’d get park admission and discounts.

🤔 I thought third party CMs weren’t getting free park admission etc. So either the ads are out of date or not all 3rd party CMs are losing their perks.
I believe it was "certain" 3rd party company CMs lose benefits like that. Maybe Patina Group is exempt since they run a few restaurants in WDW?

Muffinpants

Seems to know something

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210912-152210.png
    Screenshot_20210912-152210.png
    99.8 KB · Views: 274

DubyooDeeDubyoo

I'm curious how the heck this is supposed to look from the outside? The concept art showed a metal structure going off the top of the image, but I assumed that was simply a metaphor for the location and not that they were going to build a 500ft lightning rod that looms over Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom