News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

celluloid

I honestly don't think WDW Tomorrowland needs the additional kinetics of a more integrated Tron. The PeopleMover is constantly weaving through the land, the centerpiece is a spinner, and the Speedway vehicles are always on the move. Even with shuttered and aging attractions, it's one of the most visually active lands there is.
Also, not to be overlooked is CoP is a physically turning show building.

ToTBellHop

Oh sure. I just don't know how much that will happen because of the location -- it won't draw your attention the way it does at Shanghai. I think the vast majority of people who are over there will be people who are planning to ride.

They should have redesigned it to work better in WDW's Tomorrowland, although I suppose that would defeat the point of making a cloned attraction to begin with.
The view as you approach should be pretty cool if you go this way:
88231401-7800-44DC-B124-402E2CE26638.jpeg

ToTBellHop

And then continue walking east to Shanghai where the attraction actually fits in with the aesthetic of the land around it
I’m happy to be getting a legitimate addition to MK. For any faults (and I honestly think we are nit-picking), it will be a fun ride that replaced swamp.

My anger in this park is firmly fixed on Splash Mountain. I’m looking forward to TRON.

Unbanshee

I’m happy to be getting a legitimate addition to MK. For any faults (and I honestly think we are nit-picking), it will be a fun ride that replaced swamp.

My anger in this park is firmly fixed on Splash Mountain. I’m looking forward to TRON.

I'm very much looking forward to TRON too, especially because Shanghai is too far to walk for me and a lot of other Disney fans!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom