News New Club Cool opens Summer 2021 at EPCOT

Cmdr_Crimson

All these pictures remind me of what will it be like a few months after it opens..
rocko-sticky.gif

Bocabear

Is it me or is this even more boring and pedestrian than I had imagined. It is going to be free beverage samples in an apple store.
Yes, Zach, coke pottles are made of glass so the glass front doors could be said to bear some sort of molecular composition with a coke bottle, but it's just some applied graphics, simple palette and lazy bland uninspired design... Why even make an instagram post about this? In other news, healthy grass is green, and water is wet....
Thanks Zach...lol

OG Runner

Is it me or is this even more boring and pedestrian than I had imagined. It is going to be free beverage samples in an apple store.
Yes, Zach, coke pottles are made of glass so the glass front doors could be said to bear some sort of molecular composition with a coke bottle, but it's just some applied graphics, simple palette and lazy bland uninspired design... Why even make an instagram post about this? In other news, healthy grass is green, and water is wet....
Thanks Zach...lol

Well who put Beverly in your Coke bottle? :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom