Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
I think I've decided against Princess Weekend, because I'm planning on doing all the races for the other three Disney Weekends and the Princess weekend falls a week after another Half Marathon and a week before Myrtle Beach Marathon, so adding this one might be a bit much for me to juggle with time from work.

However, I'm in the queue and have 32 minutes to change my mind! :p

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I think I've decided against Princess Weekend, because I'm planning on doing all the races for the other three and the weekend falls a week after another Half Marathon and a week before Myrtle Beach Marathon, so adding this one might be a bit much.

However, I'm in the queue and have 32 minutes to change my mind! :p

It's the lure of that Tinkerbell costume isn't it? And I've got wings you can use. 😄

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Trying to continue to payment and the screen just slowly scrolls up and stops. Is the 5k sold out?
I've had that happen before for two reasons: 1) the website is inundated and just takes a couple of tries to process, or 2) I forgot to check a box for something like shirt size or emergency contact while registering. Hope you make it through!

dreamfinder

As of now, all the events were still showing availability. Will be interesting to see if this takes the usual Princess route of quick sellout, or hangs on like the other recent events.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Let people actually get into the race so know they will be there? It would suck to get the yoga registered, but not the race. (Even though I think doing yoga by the castle would be cool regardless)

I get that, but why not let you add it to your registration? Such as have an option for the races without yoga and one with?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom