So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

Suchomimus

Yes. Yes “loved ones” means family
1ca059278e74199386b380d485315c93.jpg

That’s good enough for me!

AceAstro

Question of the Day
Now that the season's over, which project was your favorite?​
Lycan for sure. We all flowed extremely smoothly on a prompt that half the team wasn’t super confident in.

We used a unique presentation style, had a commercial, tied it in to Alton Tower’s typical backstory and writing and truthfully I think it was a pretty flawless project on our end.

JokersWild

Original Poster
Starting promptly following Season 14's conclusion, Season 15 hoped to finally unite a season under a specific theme - Universal. The season was initially intended to work similarly to SAVII with two teams competing to make a Universal Studios Park during non-elimination qualifying rounds before being pared down into a merged team which would compete with eliminations as normal. This did not sit well with many of the members and the season quickly shifted focus becoming a non-elimination open brainstorming exercise while maintaining the SYWTBAI name.

In the end, Everyone won because they learned to work together to make a really great park.

So I'm sitting here rereading these retrospectives at 1:00 as any normal person does, and I'm just now realizing - does this season technically make me the first three time winner of SYWTBAI? @TheOriginalTiki please confirm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom