News New Crêperie restaurant coming to Epcot's France Pavilion as part of Ratatouille expansion

Bocabear

that just feels too Magic Kingdom....Italy is beautiful and ancient, has amazing architecture and natural landscapes... There is nothing about the pavilion other than a recreation of Venetian Architecture that feels immersive or Italian... The original ideas had a water show among other things... We ended up with a Pizzeria and a Capodimonte shop...lol Surely they could do something better...

DCBaker

Premium Member
Also opening Oct. 1 will be La Crêperie de Paris, a new restaurant offering both table- and quick-service options. The menu will feature sweet crepes, savory buckwheat galettes (naturally gluten friendly) and authentic French hard cider.

wiredforflight

I was thinking this could open before Rat to allow them to double dip on some interest in new things to do. It would not be a PR hit at all *like some think of opening a new ride during a pandemic would be. It would allow some more cast to come back to work. Vloggers would have something to do.

Seriously though it could be opened safely and allow for some positive energy for Epcot that is so sorely needed.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Menu was posted outside of the restaurant during cast previews. Supposedly a menu with savory and desert crepes, the featured alcohol is hard cider, and there is an (optional) prie fixe menu available.
That's great news!
I'm guessing just QS window, for the time being? Do you know if the seating area is open? Thank you. :)

Disney Analyst

Do we have a picture of menu? I loooove savory crepes! :D

Here’s one from @wdwmagic

Ratatouille_Full_43656.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom