News Swan and Dolphin Tower Expansion - The Walt Disney World Swan Reserve

aliceismad

It's fine. It's better than I expected. I actually would rather look at this than the Swan or Dolphin, but they don't go together at all. If that matters. Which I guess it doesn't. I'm sure the inside will be nice; it looks nice. The pool looks boring and small though.

DCBaker

Premium Member

Here ya go!

That was the previous version...

"Please note: The Extra Magic Hours benefit was suspended when Walt Disney World Resort reopened last summer, and as we continue to manage attendance with health and safety top of mind, Extra Magic Hours will not return."

Here is a link to the new one -

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
That was the previous version...

"Please note: The Extra Magic Hours benefit was suspended when Walt Disney World Resort reopened last summer, and as we continue to manage attendance with health and safety top of mind, Extra Magic Hours will not return."

Here is a link to the new one -

So the Swan and Dolphin are excluded, huh. That boggles my mind if true, being on property vs. the Hilton properties being on the outskirts of the parks.

kevlightyear

Swan Reserve has been added to the map

Swan-Dolphon 171 copy.jpeg

DCBaker

Premium Member

DonaldDoleWhip

Did you say no?
The hotel will be closed, so saying no would just mean losing our Marriott points. For whatever reason, it's on us to actually cancel.

Swan and Dolphin still available for the same dates, but not really what we're looking for at this stage - shortened our Orlando visit and will hit up Swan Reserve at a later date. The rooms do look beautiful.

Last edited:

GimpYancIent

It will not matter if there can not be any bookings available until next year. It is just another hotel tower that did not measure up to the concept & art projections. There will always be guests that want to be the first to stay a brand new hotel, sort of break it in and brag they were the first other than that its not a very inspiring or even interesting structure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom