Mears Connect Is Now Available For Booking

Rob562

And a reminder for those missing the DME luggage service, Bags Inc (the company that actually handled the luggage delivery for DME) offers a paid service at MCO for all hotels, not just the Disney ones. Delivers them to hotel Bell Services, then you arrange with them to get bags to your room.

For arrivals to MCO, $40 for 1 or 2 checked bags, $10 for each additional bag.

All WDW hotels are within the 40-mile radius that doesn't charge extra mileage fees.

-Rob

RememberWhen

And a reminder for those missing the DME luggage service, Bags Inc (the company that actually handled the luggage delivery for DME) offers a paid service at MCO for all hotels, not just the Disney ones. Delivers them to hotel Bell Services, then you arrange with them to get bags to your room.

For arrivals to MCO, $40 for 1 or 2 checked bags, $10 for each additional bag.

All WDW hotels are within the 40-mile radius that doesn't charge extra mileage fees.

-Rob
We’re trying this in October. We’ve got 2 adults, 2 kids and a baby, plus all the bags that come along with that as well as a car seat. I’m hoping it works smoothly. If so, it’s well worth the cost.

muddyrivers

I'm sure it's very much a YMMV but when I took Mears Connect in April, I had a fantastic driver who was very friendly, gave a little spiel about what the order of resort stops would be, about how long the drive to the first stop was, and to "sit back, relax, and enjoy your ride to Walt Disney World as I will be doing all the driving and worrying for you."

He then gave us a few minutes notice that we would be approaching the Walt Disney World sign and while he couldn't stop he would go VERY slowly so we could all the pictures we wanted... and he did! Admittedly it probably wasn't the best idea for him to go about 5 miles per hour down one of the center lanes but everyone got their photos and he did a countdown over the PA "3..... 2..... 1...." in time to us passing under the sign to which he said, "Welcome to Walt Disney World!"

I may have been spoiled by that driver, but I am looking forward to taking Mears Connect again in October.

esskay

I'm sure it's very much a YMMV but when I took Mears Connect in April, I had a fantastic driver who was very friendly, gave a little spiel about what the order of resort stops would be, about how long the drive to the first stop was, and to "sit back, relax, and enjoy your ride to Walt Disney World as I will be doing all the driving and worrying for you."

He then gave us a few minutes notice that we would be approaching the Walt Disney World sign and while he couldn't stop he would go VERY slowly so we could all the pictures we wanted... and he did! Admittedly it probably wasn't the best idea for him to go about 5 miles per hour down one of the center lanes but everyone got their photos and he did a countdown over the PA "3..... 2..... 1...." in time to us passing under the sign to which he said, "Welcome to Walt Disney World!"

I may have been spoiled by that driver, but I am looking forward to taking Mears Connect again in October.
Chances are he was a DME driver. It's the same company, same busses, same route, just with the Disney branding removed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom