News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
For those wondering about split stays...

1628099335763.png

MrPromey

For those wondering about split stays...

View attachment 577280

So if you're staying at another resort and you have a car... does that mean you need to move it here to get the complementary parking or will they spot you for the two overnights while you're on the Star Cruiser?

... yes, I realize anybody who actually needs to ask that question has no business booking this.

MrPromey

You will not, I repeat, NOT, actually be going into outer space!!!

View attachment 577282

"... will experience the sensation of voyaging on a starcruiser through space in a galaxy far, far away - just like you have seen in Star Wars movies and shows"

So this means it'll include really well simulated earth-like gravity, too?

I just want to be sure about whether or not I need to pack my Dramamine...

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I found using the online "data pad" game/tasks in Galaxy's Edge to be fun. It really gave me a view of the 'land' that made me realize just how big it really is. I was thinking that it could be a park of it's own (with regard to size) let alone just a land within a park.

Anyhoo. They plan to leverage the datapad app for Halcyon tasks to supplement live role-playing. Anyone into using the 'datapad,' I guarantee will find all your 'free time' used up by the data pad tasks.

1628099789635.png

1628099969261.png

Daveyploo

I wonder if there will be storm troopers standing by ready to tase Starcrusier guests who attempt to escape Batuu for a spin in MMRR or a drop on ToT, while inside the park.

That's a good question, at least to me. The page specifically mentions excursions to Batuu, not Magic Kingdom or Hollywood Studios, so I assume you'll be in Batuu and ONLY Batuu. So how will they enforce this?

Or am I mistaken and you can go to anywhere in Disney World?

techgeek

I wonder if there will be storm troopers standing by ready to tase Starcrusier guests who attempt to escape Batuu for a spin in MMRR or a drop on ToT, while inside the park.

Which begs the question what happens if you miss the shuttle back up to the 'ship'? Does it 'leave port' and you miss out on the rest of your adventure, like a real cruise experience... or do you just have to walk back across the parking lot yourself and flash your room key at the security guard on the bridge?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom