Votes: 26 92.9%
  • Hall of Presidents

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Great Moments with Mr Lincoln

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
I agree the American Adventure is my favorite! I do love the Hall of Presidents though! I still haven't been to Disneyland yet, I hope to go someday in the future.

Kamikaze

That's way before my time. I joined back in 2018 and I just changed my name to Thrawn late last year. From most of those posts back in 2005 I was only 5 so that was clearly not me. The og user named Thrawn seemed like a jerk after reading those posts.
I know.
I said I could tell you the history of the name.

And for the record, the thing that Steve banned him for - what sent Steve over the edge - the height of EE's drop - Thrawn was right about.

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
I know.
I said I could tell you the history of the name.

And for the record, the thing that Steve banned him for - what sent Steve over the edge - the height of EE's drop - Thrawn was right about.
Ah ok đź‘Ť I'm a huge Star Wars fan that's why I named myself after Thrawn. Oh ok that makes sense.

Goofyernmost

I see it as possible to compare HoP with Mr. Lincoln and find small pluses and minuses, but it isn't possible to compare all three. American Adventure is one of a kind. It showed many things, some dark and some pride inducing, but the number of characters and the overwhelming engineering (imaginering) leaves little to compare with the other two. All of them depend on public reaction to determine exactly what is felt emotionally. We must, however, focus on the theme of World Showcase as a Worlds Fair. That wasn't supposed to be for the approval of Americans, although it certainly does prompt that, it is more to give people unfamiliar with the USA a cross section of what we, as a country, are supposed to be and how we got here, good or bad.

Walt Disney1955

American Adventure
Hall of Presidents
Great Times with Mr. Lincoln

Seen all three and that is the order. I like Hall of Presidents more than most though and it is right up there with American Adventure, I find. However, you have to give it to Epcot, they created a great show with American Adventure. It isn't just the show but the pre-show as well. You honestly feel as if you are walking through a mansion. Just a wonderful theatre to watch it in. All three shows have the utmost comfortable seats. I love the length of the theatre in HoP as well. Just enormous. I think a lot of people miss Lincoln in Disneyland because it is sort of tucked away on Main Street and easy to walk past. Not everyone knows there is an attraction there from the 1964 World's Fair originally.

Cadbury

I've been perusing this forum on and off for almost 18 years and I personally believe Thrawn's banishment had more to do with Steve just not liking the guy as opposed to who was right and who was wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom