Disney to mandate full vaccinations to employees

Slpy3270

Original Poster
Following Netflix's lead (albeit in a far more expansive fashion), Disney is requiring all employees and cast members across their divisions to be fully vaccinated before returning to campuses, per a staff memo released just 30 minutes ago. They have 60 days to comply. Those who are able to work from home are encouraged to continue doing so.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Following Netflix's lead (albeit in a far more expansive fashion), Disney is requiring all employees and cast members across their divisions to be fully vaccinated before returning to campuses, per a staff memo released just 30 minutes ago. They have 60 days to comply. Those who are able to work from home are encouraged to continue doing so.

Should have done it about 75 days ago to avoid this current surge but great news for the workers and their families and society in general. Disney returning to their role of being a leader for other companies to follow.

Slpy3270

Original Poster

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Whether you like it or not is irrelevant in the context of public health.
f82883db1a6821ef82c57914e64d6a561027b583.gif

This is a DISCUSSION board, so I was DISCUSSING it. Relax man.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Or get a medical or religious exemption
Medical for sure. I am sure anyone who is medically ineligible to get the vaccine is thrilled with this policy since their co-workers will be helping protect them now. On the religious exemption it’s a slippery slope but why would anyone want to work for a company that mandates something you find morally objectionable? I wouod think most people will ist work somewhere else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom