Premium Member
Coincidentally, BlogMickey has an update:

As for the infamous "tunnel"...

1627504012963.png

James Alucobond

Coincidentally, BlogMickey has an update:

As for the infamous "tunnel"...

View attachment 575303
Is the black rounded-corner grid box behind the canopies here also what we can expect from the new structure? I had originally thought it represented the coaster box, but now I’m not sure.

TikibirdLand

TikibirdLand

That's only surface rust, it happens to rail tracks, the disc brakes on cars...
It'll scrape right off as soon as the train is run.
true. Guess I'm going to have to work on my jokes. That one didn't connect AT ALL...
Doing brakes currently on one of my antique cars. You wouldn't believe the amount of rust that caused me to replace parts on!

Incomudro

true. Guess I'm going to have to work on my jokes. That one didn't connect AT ALL...
Doing brakes currently on one of my antique cars. You wouldn't believe the amount of rust that caused me to replace parts on!
I wasn't sure if you were joking.
Such is the nature of writing, vs speaking in person.
We lose so much nuance.

Splashin' Ryan

the sweeping concrete pathways
This is what raises the biggest questions for me. The pathway from Storybook Circus -which is only about a person wide- is bordered by the queue for Barnstormer and the railroad neither of which can necessarily be moved easily. The only other pathway is the one bordering the Light and Power Co and the speedway, which again is only about a person or two wide. ( I remember seeing a rumor about the speedway being shortened again to make the pathway wider but nothing seems to indicate that is happening yet)
What I'm saying is, is some significant pathway changes are going to need to be made for any crowd flow to work at all.
I'm sure it's in the plans somewhere but there's been zero visualization of it so far so it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom