Park Hopping?

nickys

Premium Member
I really do not think this will change, especially with the virtual que system
For RotR?

It shouldn’t affect park hopping, you still need a park reservation for DHS to try for a BG. The only effect park hopping might have is that people try anyway and clog up the app.

Upvote 0

Dave B

Because they want the people who have Park Passes for DHS to have a chance at the 1pm boarding group, if they allow hopping earlier it opens up the pool to everyone, and in my opinion there will be a lot more virtual ques coming

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Okay I hope this doesn't stupid -but suppose I leave my originally scheduled park to take a break at the hotel-do I have to wait until 2 to return to that same park?
No. You can come and go to the park you reserved all day. Even if you hopped to another park you will still be guaranteed to get back into your first park.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Because they want the people who have Park Passes for DHS to have a chance at the 1pm boarding group, if they allow hopping earlier it opens up the pool to everyone, and in my opinion there will be a lot more virtual ques coming
It doesn’t open it up unless Disney changes the app. You must have a park reservation to be able to get a BG, whether at 7am or 1pm.

Upvote 0

Snake

I've got this theory that RotR lines will lower after everyone experiences it once, then never wants to ride it again. That ride sucks. I really don't care if I ever ride it again.

Upvote 0

aliceismad

Maybe I'm reading too much into things, but since the new Disneyland Magic Key program specifies a number of park reservation holds, I'm going to guess that there and at WDW, park reservations and park hopper time limits are going to be around for while.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom