Annual Pass Benefits Wish List

Which of these would you MOST like to see added to the Platinum Plus Annual Pass at WDW?

• FREE Preferred Parking

• Entry into raffle for Cinderella Castle Suite stay

• Bigger discounts on resorts, food, and merchandise

• FREE "Fast Passes"

• Memorializing passholders with their picture/name displayed in the parks

• FREE admission to one after hours event of your choice

• Access to an exclusive Platinum Plus Passholder Lounge

• Complimentary upgrade of room/cabin category at resorts and cruise line

• Discounted Minnie Van rides

• FREE Disney+ subscription

Results are only viewable after voting.

DisneyDefenders

Original Poster
With the rumors swirling that annual passes will soon be back at Walt Disney World, I was curious what others had on their wish list for future benefits that could be offerred to passholders.

So as to not make this a confusing thread, let's consider the benefits being added to the Platinum Pass and assume that some or most of these benefits would not be available on lower tier passes.

Here are some benefits, I'd be curious to poll popularity on...

MorphinePrince

I would like them to starting giving better discounts on Food/Beverage (including alcohol). Generally, they need do more for their AP's like SWO! There is a reason I let my WDW AP expire when I moved out of the area but kept my SWO active. The screenshot below is everything I get with my Gold Pass; there is no reason Disney cannot offer something similar.
E5ss-RlXoAERBV2

The_Jobu

Not to be a downer, but the current leadership aren't exactly fans of adding benefits to customer's services...

If it comes back as it was (at a higher price, naturally), I think you'll be lucky.

If we're just being theoretical, I definitely go for the bigger discounts.

DisneyDefenders

Original Poster
I would like them to starting giving better discounts on Food/Beverage (including alcohol). Generally, they need do more for their AP's like SWO! There is a reason I let my WDW AP expire when I moved out of the area but kept my SWO active. The screenshot below is everything I get with my Gold Pass; there is no reason Disney cannot offer something similar.
E5ss-RlXoAERBV2
What is SWO?

StarWarsGirl

E5ss-RlXoAERBV2
I can do even better. I have a Hersheypark Season Pass. We have a season passholders parking lot, plus my pass comes with two complimentary guest tickets a year and an all season drink plan. I upgraded and got the season dining plan as well, two meals a day.

MorphinePrince

I can do even better. I have a Hersheypark Season Pass. We have a season passholders parking lot, plus my pass comes with two complimentary guest tickets a year and an all season drink plan. I upgraded and got the season dining plan as well, two meals a day.
That sounds amazing, especially the passholder only lot!!! When I lived in Orlando, I added the all day dining option to my SeaWorld pass during a promo and it was the best thing ever. My fiance and I were toying with the idea of going to Hershey Park later this summer, but we decided to stay someone more local since we are in Orlando for two weeks right now. Maybe next summer!!

IanDLBZF

To me, it would be:
  • Free Genie+ - specifically to the top two tier passes maybe.
    • Plus 10% Individual Attractions
  • 30% Merch Discount and 20% Dining Discount
  • AP Lounge and Exclusive Special Events
  • Free Admission to one DAH, MNSSHP or MVMCP event (your choice)
  • Complimentary Guest Tickets
  • Early Entry and Evening Hours
  • Complimentary Valet Parking at Resort Hotels & Disney Springs (after 4pm Fridays, all day on Saturdays, Sundays, & Holidays)
  • Complimentary Overnight Resort Hotel Parking on Weekends and Holidays
I'd also expand the Tables in Wonderland Discounts too, and for guests who aren't DVC members that spend the night at WDW regularly, they need to offer either a "book of 10 (or 20)" chaser tickets or a monthly parking pass.

Last edited:

DisneyDefenders

Original Poster
To me, it would be:
  • Free FastPass/DPA (for unlimited use) - specifically to Platinum and Platinum Plus, Gold maybe.
  • 30% Merch Discount and 20% Dining Discount
  • AP Lounge and Exclusive Special Events
  • Free Admission to one DAH, MNSSHP or MVMCP event (your choice)
  • Complimentary Guest Tickets
  • Early Entry and Evening Hours
  • Discounted Valet Parking at Resort Hotels & Disney Springs (after 4pm Fridays, all day on Saturdays, Sundays, & Holidays)
I'd also expand the Tables in Wonderland Discounts too, and for guests who aren't DVC members that spend the night at WDW regularly, they need to offer either a "book of 10 (or 20)" chaser tickets or a monthly parking pass.
Good choices and agree 100% about Tables in Wonderland!

Hcalvert

I used to get into Hersheypark for free since I was a houseparent. I loved getting paid to go to an amusement park or a Hershey Bears game or a concert.

DisneyDefenders

Original Poster
I used to get into Hersheypark for free since I was a houseparent. I loved getting paid to go to an amusement park or a Hershey Bears game or a concert.
Does anyone know if Disney at least offers discounts on annual passes to houseparents, veterans, teachers, etc?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom