Be Our Guest prices… Holy Batman!

armyfamilyof5

Do they still have the Beast interaction? Last time we went to BOG was 2017 for the lunch. So we never went to the dinner, and my daughter never got to meet the Beast. I get that their food isn't really worth the price, but sometimes you pay for the experience regardless. So if you still get to at least meet him, I might still get a reservation for our trip next year.
Their lunch back in the day was fantastic, I had the pork at least a dozen times. Now at those prices no way!

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
I used to do their lunches regularly and miss that, but even more so miss the pre-park opening breakfasts! I’d typically get the crepes (technically a kids meal, but it was advance ordering, quick service so not a big deal and no one ever seemed to have a problem with it), then queue up for a couple of rides on 7DMT before the rest of rope drop can make it past the castle! Has anybody heard any speculation on when/if those are coming back?

Tuvalu

Unless something's changed recently, you can order a la carte from Liberty Tree. I think they have a prix fixe option, but you don't have to go that way unless you want to.
It’s been prix fixe since reopening last July. “Thanksgiving feast” for both lunch and dinner. I’ve dined there several times over the past year.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Correct we went late May and it was $39 per person all you can eat. Very enjoyable. However you may end up at the diamond horseshoe (which isn't bad), thank God for my birthday they put us in the separated corner booth next to the stage.

When you do your online check in , just specify "Not in the Horseshoe" .

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Unless something's changed recently, you can order a la carte from Liberty Tree. I think they have a prix fixe option, but you don't have to go that way unless you want to.

The only thing that's a la carte currently at Liberty tree are the upcharge beverages.

disneypearl

I was thinking that they changed to fixed price offerings only until things get back to normal. I loved the Be Our Guest lunch but haven’t wanted to get a reservation while it’s the fixed price offerings. Actually, same with Liberty Tree. Is this a permanent change?

drizgirl

I was thinking that they changed to fixed price offerings only until things get back to normal. I loved the Be Our Guest lunch but haven’t wanted to get a reservation while it’s the fixed price offerings. Actually, same with Liberty Tree. Is this a permanent change?
Nobody here knows. And it could be that it was intended to be temporary but it has worked out well so they decide to keep it that way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom