News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

DisneyDean97

Is there any indication whatsoever that normal park hopping will resume anytime soon? Or at least more than one park even if after 2pm?
I've been asking this same question for weeks, hopefully it goes back to normal before (or once) their 50th anniversary begins, it would be a real bummer if it stays like this until the end of the year (or longer) 👎

jklakeview

See things like that I agree with people about. If you want to keep raising availability and keep letting more and more people come into the park, give them the best time that you can. Make sure that park hopping is back, make sure that people can have fps (although I also agree that the booking before you go was dumb, bring the legacy passes back and reward people that show up early) make sure that there are parades, longer park hours, and for god sales let the people hug Mickey. Give them the things that you’re charging for. In fact, give them the things that you’ve taken away previously too (EMH)

deeevo

You’ve been able to go to more than one park since park hopping was reinstated. As long as it’s after 2 you could have visited all 4 if you wanted.
You still need a park pass at one of the parks for that day and you have to actually show up then you can hop to other parks after 2PM.

legwand77

It they remove the park hopping only after 2pm, park reservations then become somewhat meaningless, sure still a cap but one park will never be sold out.

deeevo

Busch Gardens has not "Required" a park reservation since January. They say you need to make one but never ask for it when you get to the gate. If Universal drops the reservation requirement I wonder if Disney will follow.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Busch Gardens has not "Required" a park reservation since January. They say you need to make one but never ask for it when you get to the gate. If Universal drops the reservation requirement I wonder if Disney will follow.
Universal doesn't have a reservation requirement.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Universal never had a reservation requirement, but at one point, they were reaching capacity by about 11 AM. That seems to be gone now, and they have moved to full capacity, despite not having the staff to accommodate that many people. It's led to insane lines for food, I've noticed, both times I've been there this summer.

disneygeek90

Universal never had a reservation requirement, but at one point, they were reaching capacity by about 11 AM. That seems to be gone now, and they have moved to full capacity, despite not having the staff to accommodate that many people. It's led to insane lines for food, I've noticed, both times I've been there this summer.
Food and Drink lines are a real problem. I'm not exaggerating when i say it can take 20+ mins to get a drink or snack from any stand you go to. I saw they also pulled back mobile ordering which also was done terribly. Disney's mobile ordering was far superior.

deeevo

Same for BG right now. Its pretty bad.

DCBaker

Premium Member
October 31st Magic Kingdom Park Passes have just been replenished for Ticket/Resort Guests -

Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 12.43.08 PM.png

flyakite

Oh wait. it’s back after an hour. Strange changes? There were blank pages and odd errors. Thought they took it away since there was an absence of the link from the entire page.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom