DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 3.40.58 PM.png

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Won't play?

Looks like they only left it up for 45ish minutes. "Live" stream of static with some random bits thrown in, along with the above character description.

UO then changed the header of the Youtube page to this -

But it's changed back now.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Tickets look to be available now -

Dates -
  • Sept. 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30
  • Oct. 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31

Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 10.37.58 AM.png

Benjamin_Nicholas

Ugh. Jack... Again.

Lather, rinse, repeat. I do wish Uni would stop rehashing with the icons.

This year, more than ever, we need creative to be... Well, creative.

champdisney

Ugh. Jack... Again.

This year, more than ever, we need creative to be... Well, creative.
Have to disagree with this sentiment. Jack is considered to be the face of HHN. Mix that in with the notion of HHN returning this year and it being the 30th Anniversary, bringing Jack back is part of getting the fans pumped and will definitely bring them back.

Jack is a fan favorite of the event and probably the one icon that has the exception of coming back every few years.

jeanericuser001

Ugh. Jack... Again.

This year, more than ever, we need creative to be... Well, creative
We have had enough gentlemen jack and we have seen getting jack to his most jacked up form but alas we are tired of getting jacked so maybe its time to quit the jacking so we can try something that isn't so jack intensive. Maybe its time to give chance a chance. Im sure some would like a chance to see what chance can do once again. I guess all we are saying is give chance a chance.

mergatroid

We have had enough gentlemen jack and we have seen getting jack to his most jacked up form but alas we are tired of getting jacked so maybe its time to quit the jacking so we can try something that isn't so jack intensive. Maybe its time to give chance a chance. Im sure some would like a chance to see what chance can do once again. I guess all we are saying is give chance a chance.
If there's a chance that Chance will be wearing her torn fishnets again then I'm all for giving Chance another chance.

Chance would be a fine thing 😉

JT3000

Chance already had a chance. They should be moving onto new icons after this (although they'll more likely just go back to having a vague theme with no central character most years.) I'm just a bit surprised that they're focusing on Jack specifically considering there's supposed to be a house featuring all of the icon characters, as well as a scarezone or two. I thought marketing would be more along the lines of Sweet 16.

mergatroid

Chance already had a chance. They should be moving onto new icons after this (although they'll more likely just go back to having a vague theme with no central character most years.) I'm just a bit surprised that they're focusing on Jack specifically considering there's supposed to be a house featuring all of the icon characters, as well as a scarezone or two. I thought marketing would be more along the lines of Sweet 16.
I love Chance, you definitely don't get this at Disney :eek: :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom