Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

jt04

So.... Has anyone seen anything more about what the heck Journey Of Water actually is? Anything more than the vague artwork we have seen?

Mix between the Oasis at DAK and an interactive walk through like at Disneyland Sleeping Beauty. IMO.

GimpYancIent

So.... Has anyone seen anything more about what the heck Journey Of Water actually is? Anything more than the vague artwork we have seen?
1624455979307.png

Bocabear

Mix between the Oasis at DAK and an interactive walk through like at Disneyland Sleeping Beauty. IMO.
There are lots of opinions and conjectures, but does anyone actually KNOW what it is going to be? Has anyone seen anything more than the widely released concept art and other's opinions?

jt04

There are lots of opinions and conjectures, but does anyone actually KNOW what it is going to be? Has anyone seen anything more than the widely released concept art and other's opinions?

They have gotten very good at keeping their cards hidden. But I think my description is not far off. It is a full walk through with a touch of pixie dust and a measure of edutainment. But not enough of either to cause @Lee to object. So far.

nickys

Premium Member
They have gotten very good at keeping their cards hidden. But I think my description is not far off. It is a full walk through with a touch of pixie dust and a measure of edutainment. But not enough of either to cause @Lee to object. So far.
Lee hasn’t been around for some time, certainly since before Covid, unless he’s lurking. But there’s no activity on his profile and his last post was Summer 2019.

jt04

Lee hasn’t been around for some time, certainly since before Covid, unless he’s lurking. But there’s no activity on his profile and his last post was Summer 2019.

Martin kinda confirmed he is around. Not sure if Lee is a true insider or connected to one but he always had good info. But the NDA's are solid these days. So we are mostly left to conjecture and speculation. Which is fun also.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member

So you're saying that because someone who hasn't posted on the site for 2+ years hasn't responded or reacted to some random speculation and conjecture you made a scant few hours ago, it means you're somehow correct?

jt04

So you're saying that because someone who hasn't posted on the site for 2+ years hasn't responded or reacted to some random speculation and conjecture you made a scant few hours ago, it means you're somehow correct?

Correct about what?

Lee still lurks?
JoW is a walkthrough?
NDAs are watertight? (Heh)

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I'm still waiting for your answer to one of my three questions. Patiently.

Your question wasn’t even an accurate response, so no answer needs to be provided. We already knew JoW was a walkthrough, but that’s not what you said you think it will be and what Lee didn’t respond/react to.

And let’s not get into the “well you didn’t answer the question” game. You have no chance of winning that one.

jt04

Your question wasn’t even an accurate response, so no answer needs to be provided. We already knew JoW was a walkthrough, but that’s not what you said you think it will be and what Lee didn’t respond/react to.

And let’s not get into the “well you didn’t answer the question” game. You have no chance of winning that one.

Okay. Since we've established it is a walkthrough. Involves interactive water features and has something to do with Moana. Is in the Disney Nature neighborhood so that seems important. And is near the Living Seas (also water based).

Not remembering adding anything beyond this but I'm willing to listen.

Oh, the pixie dust comment is based on the lighted Moana emblem.
And edutainment comment based on the title Journey of Water.

jt04

You insinuated you must be correct about this post because @Lee had not “objected” to it:

That was a sort of 'inside joke' because Lee used to make it very clear Edutainment wasn't something he thought a lot of. Occasionally I'm sardonic. 😋

Unless it is a serious topic assume I'm being a bit sardonic. 🔑

Last edited:

Goofy Ninja

Just for the record.... We are wanting to place Moana in MK for adventure land yes? Isn't that profiling?

wouldn't DHS also work? Isn't that the movie park?

Adventureland is the perfect place for her because it already has a Hawaiian section. But heck Hollywood, Animal and the Polynesian would all be better than Epcot as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom