Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

The Aracuan Bird

Please provide proof Journey of Water is somehow a legacy builder for a retiring or current Disney official. Because that made me 😂
Why should he? I was the one that claimed that much of this tear down and rebuild was due to legacy.

And that was more of a point towards the ENTIRE tear down. Not JUST Moana.

jt04

Provide proof where I said that ?

Since I certainly didn’t. Or are you just making things up again?

Well then, this is a great chance to clarify your theory on why Journey of Water got greenlit. I'm sure the truth is more fascinating then someone's legacy building.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Well then, this is a great chance to clarify your theory on why Journey of Water got greenlit. I'm sure the truth is more fascinating then someone's legacy building.
No, it’s a great chance to show you’re not making something up - again- and prove where I said that about the waterfalls.

You can’t squirm out of this one by trying to change the topic.

jt04

No, it’s a great chance to show you’re not making something up - again- and prove where I said that about the waterfalls.

You can’t squirm out of this one by trying to change the topic.

If you didn't say it then I take the claim back of course but I still am wondering why you think Communicore got removed and JoW w/Moana (not just the waterfalls) got greenlit.

lazyboy97o

Why should he? I was the one that claimed that much of this tear down and rebuild was due to legacy.

And that was more of a point towards the ENTIRE tear down. Not JUST Moana.
What you will learn is that what you say doesn’t matter. “Someone” always said some nonsense and the point always changes as needed as well. Evidence is never offered and understanding of the parks is very much is line with someone who hasn’t really been there. Predications that were never made always come true.

jt04

What you will learn is that what you say doesn’t matter. “Someone” always said some nonsense and the point always changes as needed as well. Evidence is never offered and understanding of the parks is very much is line with someone who hasn’t really been there. Predications that were never made always come true.

I always state I am expressing an opinion since I'm not Nostradomas. Whoever that is.

But I was right about the FLE. And a few others. This is a "rumors" forum.

jt04

I don’t have the post numbers. And you know that.

You’re just digging your hole deeper. Again.

Alrighty then. Since everyone is in such a chipper mood today I think I will take a break.

Was it the gold statues, amazing concept art or even more amazing pics of Harmonious that has everyone so edgy?

Break time. ⏰

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom