Guest jumps off Living with the Land boat to grab a cucumber

NelsonRD

Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-do I have another puzzle for you,
Oompa Loompa doom-pa-da-dee If you are wise, you'll listen to me,

Who do you blame when your kid is a brat? Pampered and spoiled like a Siamese cat
Blaming the kids is a lie and a shame; You know exactly who's to blame

The mother and the father.

ToTBellHop

Will they install barriers around the ride now or install lap bars?
They installed new boats tonight. Here is a pic:

1624237123710.jpeg

You look at plants through the window. As you can see, guests love the change.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Ban for life and should be fined.

Agreed on the lifetime ban, but Disney doesn't have the power to issue an enforceable fine.

As stupid as it sounds though, they can push to have the guest prosecuted for stealing that cucumber, which could incur a fine... if the state even deems that it's worth proceeding with the prosecution.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
When Adam the Woo got banned from Disney apparently they waited until he showed up at the parks again and then pulled him into some office to ban him. Universal did something similar. I never understood this and I hope this girl just gets banned right away.

Disney will have legal review all of the paperwork and relevant evidence before issuing permanent bans. They want there to be no grounds for a future lawsuit.

That means that the paperwork will have to wait until Monday. In the meantime, Disney's already gather all types of evidence on the person who did this, to make sure that when they return, they are banned.

No Name

Disney will have legal review all of the paperwork and relevant evidence before issuing permanent bans. They want there to be no grounds for a future lawsuit.

That means that the paperwork will have to wait until Monday. In the meantime, Disney's already gather all types of evidence on the person who did this, to make sure that when they return, they are banned.
Waiting until at least Monday is fine but I’m not sure why they choose to wait until the person returns.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom