Popcorn Buckets

Yellow Shoes

Original Poster
At the risk of re-igniting the Great Re-Fillable Mug Debate, I saw on a Facebook page that folks are saying that you can bring old popcorn buckets to be refilled at $2. While I like them as souvenirs, and have about 10 of them, I wouldn't mind saving $12.
.....aaannnnnd go!

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
I'd always heard those were good day-of-purchase for the length of your stay only, so be prepared to show a recent receipt from earlier that day if you try it.

Yellow Shoes

Original Poster
I'd always heard those were good day-of-purchase for the length of your stay only, so be prepared to show a recent receipt from earlier that day if you try it.
I had never heard that they were good in perpetuity; I always assumed length of stay. But I too dumb to game the system. I'm 1000% Ok with a new bucket every trip because they change frequently. My next trip is in December, and I completely expect a holiday design--my April bucket would most certainly not pass as "just purchased"
That post I referenced reminds me of the pre-chip refillable mug days when folks would sell them on eBay -- "Get free drinks at Disney World!!"

Yellow Shoes

Original Poster
Yes--but I doubt you'll find a CM that will refuse to give you the refill. They may hold you in eternal contempt, but you'll get your snack.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom