NBA 2023/24 Official Discussion Thread (Current Champions: Denver Nuggets)

Dad 2 M & M

Back to Philly......if they advance Philly better hope they face Milwaukee.....how is Atlanta NOT eliminated yet?

NBA must be cringing at the thought of a Milwaukee vs Phoenix or Utah....they have to be praying for Philly/LA

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Back to Philly......if they advance Philly better hope they face Milwaukee.....how is Atlanta NOT eliminated yet?

NBA must be cringing at the thought of a Milwaukee vs Phoenix or Utah....they have to be praying for Philly/LA

Nah, Nets/Clippers. The big 3 vs the big 2, plus Blake Griffin vs his first team. That's the ratings they want.

Dad 2 M & M

Nah, Nets/Clippers. The big 3 vs the big 2, plus Blake Griffin vs his first team. That's the ratings they want.
Didn’t fully make my point….they are praying it won’t be Milwaukee. While Phoenix and Atl are the 10th and 11th TV Markets, they’re both still seen as “small”.
Philly/Brooklyn is the East Finals match up they’re dreaming of…with hopes the Clippers make it out of the West

BTW

Why is Doc so respected as a Coach? Remind me of the last big series win he had? It would go back to an assembled big three….

Unless Atlanta is supremely better than most believe, this is NOT a big series win for Philly, if they win tomorrow….if they don’t?

Atlanta….if they win this series….they’ll have the easiest draw in years for both the Conference AND NBA Finals. I don’t see it as EVER being so possible for Atlanta again….knowing EVER is a strong word

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Atlanta is better than Philly and will win game 7. you don't know basketball

Dad 2 M & M

Only one real franchise left...zero if Philly loses tonight

Hoping the Hawks can win tonight, as the Bucks have proven they can be beat...

Last edited:

Dad 2 M & M

I lowkey think its hilarious when these superteams get bounced in the middle of the playoffs.
Likewise….the Sixers coach has done NOTHING when he was without a superteam….even when he had the superteam he managed to get only 1 title

and yet he is seen as a great leader who has done so much with his current roster

Dad 2 M & M

Hawks advance.......Game 1 Wednesday @ Milwaukee

Quick look at prices for Game 3 shows $256 cheapest ticket

Last edited:

Dad 2 M & M

How about those Memphis Grizzlies? Grit and Grind!
Grinding comeback for sure....what is the deal with the Kat? A modern day Reggie Miller of sorts? Always pandering for the camera....his demeanor was REALLY bad as that grinding comeback was happnin'..........slow train wreck

Down here in ATL the Hawks don't seem to have the pixie dust they had last Postseason......who knows, down 2-1 now and maybe hey have the run in um

Been a minute, hope all is well with you and your peeps

draybook

Grinding comeback for sure....what is the deal with the Kat? A modern day Reggie Miller of sorts? Always pandering for the camera....his demeanor was REALLY bad as that grinding comeback was happnin'..........slow train wreck

Down here in ATL the Hawks don't seem to have the pixie dust they had last Postseason......who knows, down 2-1 now and maybe hey have the run in um

Been a minute, hope all is well with you and your peeps

Yeah, bud. Life's been pretty good. Had to hit the ER last Monday due to high blood pressure of 231/124 but it's back down and they have me on meds for a bit. Kind of slacked on gym time and have been eating like 💩 so it's totally my fault but getting that back in check. How are things on y'alls end?

Slpy3270

Oh...

Friendly reminder that a) TNT just reupped the whole Inside the NBA for ten more years, and b) without the NBA, TNT is worthless.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom