July Reservations at the MK?

BlakeW39

Hello,

So right now I'm planning a trip for 4 people to the parks during the third week of July - last day being the 20th, flying home the 21st - but the reservations for the Magic Kingdom are all booked up until the 22nd.

I'm just wondering, is there any possibility reservations could open back up or that our group could possibly get in on one of those days, say July 17-20th? Thanks.

nickys

Premium Member
Hello,

So right now I'm planning a trip for 4 people to the parks during the third week of July - last day being the 20th, flying home the 21st - but the reservations for the Magic Kingdom are all booked up until the 22nd.

I'm just wondering, is there any possibility reservations could open back up or that our group could possibly get in on one of those days, say July 17-20th? Thanks.
You need to keep checking. And actually try to book, don’t just check the calendar. Even just booking for 2 if that’s what there is and then keep trying for the others.

Fingers crossed for you. 🤞

Upvote 0

Fanthomastic

Hello,

So we booked a couple weeks ago for Mid July and got reservations for all the parks except Hollywood Studios, as that was full for the month. I kept checking back every chance I got and sure enough things opened up a couple days later and we got reservations for that park. Just keep checking several times per day.

Upvote 0

BlakeW39

Original Poster
You need to keep checking. And actually try to book, don’t just check the calendar. Even just booking for 2 if that’s what there is and then keep trying for the others.

Fingers crossed for you. 🤞

So we booked a couple weeks ago for Mid July and got reservations for all the parks except Hollywood Studios, as that was full for the month. I kept checking back every chance I got and sure enough things opened up a couple days later and we got reservations for that park. Just keep checking several times per day.

Thanks a lot both of you for your responses :) so I've only checked the online calender. How does one just go ahead and try to book the dates? Should I buy the tickets first, and just refund them if we can't get a date? Thanks again 👍

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Thanks a lot both of you for your responses :) so I've only checked the online calender. How does one just go ahead and try to book the dates? Should I buy the tickets first, and just refund them if we can't get a date? Thanks again 👍
You need to have tickets linked to be able to book. There have been extra reservations added yesterday or today for the end of July.

You may not be able to get a refund of your tickets, but you could try asking. You can however always use the value of fully unused tickets against future ones.

Upvote 0

JohnD

Looks like availability is back. All green in all categories for your week. Better make those reservations now.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom