Scentsy and Walt Disney World are bringing a new guest experience within Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom

dreday3

d9uyiv0-8a34d2b4-05af-49db-a208-8fae62c39f18.png

I'm embarrassed to admit how many rides it took me to figure out that the reason "I always get this scent!" is because everyone always only gets this scent.

Last edited:

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Scentsy is a notorious MLM (Multi Level Marketing, think Amway)...
Alright, let me explain. Again. Phil has recruited me and another guy. Now, we are getting three people each. The more people that get involved, the more who are investing, the more money we’re all going to make. It’s not a pyramid scheme, it is a… it’s not even a scheme per se, it’s…

Gringrinngghost

Early morning thought: I wonder if everyone whose at the experience will be their own Distributor... because I can see something like this happening

Edit: For those wondering, this is a joke.

Musical Mermaid

Just as long as Fantasyland doesn’t smell like a Bath and Bodyworks store. I don’t think my allergies could handle it!
I don’t think I’m allergic to fragrances, but I get headaches and migraines from them, so I avoid places like Basin, Bath and Bodyworks, malls, and the Marketplace Co-Op at Disney Springs and try to avoid them as much as possible in health and beauty products. I agree with you on not wanting Fantasyland to smell like those places.

GimpYancIent

I don’t think I’m allergic to fragrances, but I get headaches and migraines from them, so I avoid places like Basin, Bath and Bodyworks, malls, and the Marketplace Co-Op at Disney Springs and try to avoid them as much as possible in health and beauty products. I agree with you on not wanting Fantasyland to smell like those places.
Promote products is one thing. It would not be good if people w atomizers start approaching guests and spraying them, or, infuse areas w scents from strategically placed misters. The same for unwanted hand outs. It is wonderful to walk past a bakery shop and smell breads and cinnamon rolls for instance or the aroma of hot dogs and French fries when passing Casey's, that said, a Bath and Body Works type of aroma assault on the senses at MK would not enhance the experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom