News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

Parker in NYC

Plot point....Karen on her way to Ohana by monorail and gets stuck between stations. The tension as she frantically posts to Twitter about the horror of missing her ADR would be over the top.
I'm starting to think that WDW is overrun by Karens these days. I'm afraid those of us who don't self-identify may be fooling ourselves.

TTA94

Me sitting and watching the DPB all day like... šŸ‘€

I hear you. So many of us want to be there on opening night for that very special and emotional moment when everyone is gathered together, the music starts playing and that very first firework flys up into the sky for guests after a year of downtime. šŸ˜­. We better bring the tissues! Lol.
Some guests will get to experience HEA from the MK resorts during testing. But still not from inside the park lol.

ToTBellHop

Yes. I'm sure this is all an exercise to eventually create a line of merchandise and social media campaign called "The Noodles Are Back," Here's an imagineer talking about how they're made.
Iā€™m sure they are busy writing the recipe on a napkin in Waltā€™s handwriting so they can ā€œrediscoverā€ it in the archive in 6 months.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Exclusive breaking news!!!! We have finally gotten a peek inside DPB and Disneyā€™s PR department!

1623350346038.gif

No confirmation yet as to if this is also tied to ā€œZachā€™sā€ Instagram account.

I hear you. So many of us want to be there on opening night for that very special and emotional moment when everyone is gathered together, the music starts playing and that very first firework flys up into the sky for guests after a year of downtime. šŸ˜­. We better bring the tissues! Lol.
Some guests will get to experience HEA from the MK resorts during testing. But still not from inside the park lol.

HEA was emotional before the pandemic, for me anyway, much less seeing it after so long. I know I will be a mess when I see it again haha.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Now's a good a time as any,, Should we be concerned about Pyro cuts?? It doesn't look like Harm 's tests has any but you know...
I'd imagine practical limits would be in play (availability...) - but I would hope they aren't looking to trim shows for cost reasons. Maybe if you were talking about how to charge to see some shells... that I could see... ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom