Trip Report Hurry back... Hurry back... (Now a trip report!)

Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC
That's right! Baby's first "post" (? perhaps peri-) pandemic Disney trip. When? Why, during the absolute brutal heat of August, of course! Details are subject to change because technicallyyyyyy my time off hasn't yet been approved however... I booked everything anyways 😛. At the moment, looking at a stay at Pop! and will be hitting up Epcot, MK, and MGM/DHS (?). And I must be honest with you. I really must...
IMG_7675.PNG

Yes I... I....
tenor.gif

I'm trying to get Boo Bash tickets. Yes, Ms. I Will Never Pay for An After Hours Event is attempting to pay for an After Hours Event. But as you can see, it sure ain't working! So that is up in the air right now because I got bored calling over and over again. Honestly feel like I'm spending more money than usual but rationalizing it by saying "ohhhh but I haven't been in sooooooo long". And if I'm being ENTIRELY HONEST, the big allure for Boo Bash is more Haunted Mansion time lol.

How the heck does one get a boarding group for ROTR these days? What's the freshest strategy? Also I have no dining reservations because I can't decide where I should eat/if it's worth sitting down for a real meal. Any recommendations?

It sure has been a while (I was kinda too bummed out to read the forums without being able to go), so hi everyone!!!

WonderWab

My call list looks the exact same right now, trying to get an August date too, and I feel like I must be insane just doing the same thing of calling a busy line over and over again.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I’ll keep my fingers crossed that you get through soon. I was once on hold for more than 2.5 hours with DLP (and they have the same song snippet that just plays over and over and over and over (you get the idea). But I put my running earbuds in, put the volume fairly low, and continued to work while waiting 😉

tonystark

Original Poster
I’ll keep my fingers crossed that you get through soon. I was once on hold for more than 2.5 hours with DLP (and they have the same song snippet that just plays over and over and over and over (you get the idea). But I put my running earbuds in, put the volume fairly low, and continued to work while waiting 😉
I've been on hold for an hour now... Really hoping I get through!! This hold music isn't terrible except when they have the bird from Aladdin sing friend like me. a little bit of mental anguish to go with the wait

tonystark

Original Poster
Will be excited to follow along on your adventures and congrats on the boo bash tickets!
If it makes you feel any better I logged 137 separate calls today trying to get in! :oops:
Did you get them!!??? I felt like a nut rotating through all the numbers. If anyone looked at my call history they would be like what is wrong with this girl...

MickeyCB

Did you get them!!??? I felt like a nut rotating through all the numbers. If anyone looked at my call history they would be like what is wrong with this girl...
I ended up finally getting through to DVC.
I had been following the boo bash thread on here (after @bee turned me onto it this am), and I read someone had obtained them by calling DVC. I got through to DVC after about 7 hours on and off of trying the regular ticketing line and DVC!
I wouldn't have pushed so hard except we have only one day we can go in October and people were putting out the rumor that Halloween had already sold out.
We did get tickets for Oct. 24.
And I was laughing at your phone log screen shot. I sent the same one to my kids hoping they would appreciate the efforts! 🤣
The reality is tomorrow or the next day it will probably take 10 minutes to get those same tickets!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom